Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil

At four o'clock, Huo Junxian returned after walking her dog. She took off her shawl and hung it on a hanger. Her face still had no expression, as if the incident outside the courtyard did not exist.

Her Teddy was cuddling in her arms. She put the dog down in the living room. Teddy looked at Gu Siyu and tilted its head. It still remembered Gu Siyu staring at it on the balcony for a long time yesterday.

However, its owner was still pretending not to know, quietly doing her own thing.

Gu Siyu came out of the bathroom, changed into a clean outfit of a white short-sleeved shirt and hot pants, her wet hair dripping with water. She squatted down and touched Teddy's head. Teddy still avoided Gu Siyu, but it wasn't as fierce as yesterday.

This little thing knew how to act according to her mood, knowing that she was holding the secret of the owner, and knew to honestly let her massage it.

Huo Junxian finished washing her hands and was folding the clothes in the courtyard when she found an extra bra. Both were white. She picked up both and compared them as if she was checking the size. Gu Siyu walked over and took her own bra directly, saying, "That's mine."

Huo Junxian's fingers loosened, and she put down the clothes she was holding. She hugged the other folded clothes and went upstairs, and no one mentioned what happened in the afternoon.

Later, Jin Yuansen came back with a bandage on his hand. He looked a bit ridiculous, and his gaze fell on Teddy, who was jumping around on the sofa. He instinctively stepped back two steps.

His lips moved, and he seemed to want to scold, but Teddy barked, and Jin Yuansen swallowed his words again. After rolling on the sofa for a while, Teddy ran away. Jin Yuansen threw away the pillow that Teddy had touched and gave himself an excuse, "It's covered in dog hair."

He looked at Gu Siyu and asked in a low voice, "How was today?"

Gu Siyu hesitated for a moment. She pinched her chin and looked around leisurely, looking at Teddy's movements. Teddy stopped on the stairs on the second floor and looked at her. Gu Siyu smiled and said, "Your wife didn't do anything today. She stayed at home."

"How is that possible? She must have gone out in the afternoon." Jin Yuansen frowned and looked at Gu Siyu with suspicion. "Are you sure she didn't go out?"

"No, I saw her cleaning up at home. She waited so long that the flowers were about to wilt. I should blame you for inaccurate information." Gu Siyu said.

Jin Yuansen was still doubtful. Obviously, he did not believe Gu Siyu and asked again, "Are you sure you're not lying to me?"

Gu Siyu remained calm.

After a few seconds, his eyes behind the glasses became affectionate, and he whispered, "Siyu, when I take away all my property, you can have whatever you want. Listen to me."

"I know, I'm watching," Gu Siyu withdrew her gaze from the Teddy and looked around the living room. She asked, "Does your wife have any hobbies?"

"Hobbies?" Jin Yuansen frowned and asked back, "What do you mean by hobbies?"

Gu Siyu said, "Don't you even know what your wife likes?"

Jin Yuansen didn't feel embarrassed and said, "You'll know then. She's a hard person to figure out. She doesn't like anything, unfeeling."

"That's not fair to say. You can't figure her out because you haven't put in the effort." Gu Siyu smiled, "I see that your wife is good at housework, gardening, raising dogs, and cooking. She seems to be good at everything."

She's also sexy and beautiful, a wife that one could dream of.

But men, they always have dissatisfaction. Domestic flowers are not as fragrant as wild ones. No matter how good their wife is, they always feel bored and think that marriage is a tomb. They feel that they are particularly pitiful and suffer.