Chapter 53

Gu Siyu knew that Huo Junxian was teasing her, but she couldn't resist this kind of temptation. Huo Junxian held her shoulders and kissed her, but Gu Siyu didn't respond. Huo Junxian continued to use her skills, kissing her thin lips, licking her lip beads, conquering and occupying, almost pressing Gu Siyu to the ground.

Gu Siyu retreated step by step and sat on the lawn. Huo Junxian knelt on the ground, kissing her lips, holding her face, and turning it around. The water bottle in her hand fell to the ground, and the water spilled, soaking a patch of grass. Gu Siyu couldn't support herself, watching as she was about to fall. She grabbed a handful of grass, behind her was a cluster of hydrangea flowers. Gu Siyu tilted her head, her hand against Huo Junxian's shoulder. Huo Junxian only attacked and didn't retreat, supporting the back of her head and letting Gu Siyu fall down so that they could kiss more smoothly.

Gu Siyu couldn't withstand it. She raised her hand several times to slap Huo Junxian's ear but endured it for a long time. Finally, she twisted it hard.

Huo Junxian knelt and sat, looking puzzled. The knees of her black trousers were soaked. Gu Siyu stood up, pushing her away, "Stay away from me. I'm still annoyed."

In terms of intimacy, they were too compatible. If Huo Junxian pushed her a little more, she would have surrendered. But this feeling was terrifying. Every cell in Gu Siyu was screaming, resisting Huo Junxian. If Huo Junxian succeeded, it would be...

Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian's face, serene and gentle, seemingly indistinguishable. If she couldn't see anything, she would be a complete fool. Huo Junxian's face, after careful observation, revealed cunning and danger. She stripped away the disguise, more naked than her.

Huo Junxian stood up and continued watering the flowers. In the corner, a clearly newly planted one showed signs of fresh soil, with a few green flower buds on top, and it was hard to tell the variety. Gu Siyu glanced at it curiously.

Huo Junxian said, "Rose flowers. It's a bit late to transplant them now. I don't know if they can survive."

After watering the flowers, Huo Junxian took her to the tap and washed the mud off her hands with the hose. When the water was turned on, Teddy immediately ran over, happily jumping around, acting like a silly hat.

Gu Siyu pointed at it and lifted a finger, and it excitedly ran back and forth, tilting its head and barking at her. Gu Siyu squatted down, rubbing its head, and it lifted its front paws to touch her knees.

This Teddy might really understand human emotions, knowing that Gu Siyu had a conflict with its owner. Silly as it was, it circled around her, then circled around Huo Junxian, hoping the two would reconcile soon.

"It's time to eat," Huo Junxian said standing at the door.

Food was placed on the table, and it seemed freshly prepared just now.

Did she know she would come over so early?

Gu Siyu stood at the door, her foot touching the threshold, feeling a sense of oppression. This place became a vortex that sucked her in, and she cautiously stepped back.

Huo Junxian turned and smiled at her, "It's hot, so I made some light dishes. Try the taste."

She made cold tofu, porridge, a plate of shredded chicken, and a bowl of yogurt. She was skilled in cooking, and there was nothing wrong with the food, but Gu Siyu simply had no appetite.

Gu Siyu moved the chopsticks but only had a bit of yogurt.

"Do you cook?" Huo Junxian suddenly asked.

Gu Siyu was almost choked by the yogurt. She wiped her mouth with a tissue, and Huo Junxian's eyes clearly said, 'You can use yogurt to do whatever you want to me.'