Chapter 20: Go crazy

Indeed, human nature is inherently evil. No matter how sincere and pleasing words may sound, they do not have the same appeal as negative words. As long as negative words hit the right spot, they can satisfy greed and easily move people's hearts.

Jin Yuansen's words were especially to Gu Siyu's taste.

He really hit the nail on the head.

Gu Siyu walked over and sat on the sofa. Leaning back, she licked her thin lips and agreed with Jin Yuansen's words, saying, "Ten million is not enough to cover everything, and she still has a dog to take care of. That dog even needs imported food."

Jin Yuansen naturally knew that Huo Junxian treated the dog like gold, but he was very unhappy that Gu Siyu was so meticulous in covering a woman's expenses, and that he had to foot the bill. Damn it.

No matter how angry Jin Yuansen was, he had to stick to his bottom line. Nowadays, it is a society ruled by law, and it is also a critical moment for the company. He needs to win over the shareholders and high-level executives, make these people stand on his side, and get rid of Huo Junxian as soon as possible.

The current situation of the company is like that of a prince inheriting the throne in ancient times. Either support Huo Junxian or support him. Supporting Huo Junxian is probably due to personal relationships and Huo Junxian's father's face. Behind the scenes, he instigated several people to stand on his side. If Huo Junxian finds out about these people or they switch sides, he will be in danger.

Jin Yuansen dislikes Gu Siyu and wants to torture her, but unless it is absolutely necessary, he better keep calm and steady.

"You name your price," he said, crossing his long legs and looking relaxed. At this time, he valued money very lightly, and he wanted to kill Huo Junxian even more.

Gu Siyu said, "I can save a bit and do it for 10 million. At most, it will be tight for four years. I will cover Huo Junxian, and also her dog. It will take no more than two years."

Jin Yuansen didn't say much.

Gu Siyu gave him a cold glance and said, "Don't tell me you spend less than five million a year. You dress like a beggar, but in reality, you're worth nothing. You're not that stingy, are you?"

Jin Yuansen had a good reputation, and he certainly wouldn't admit that he was willing to pay more. He suggested, "30 million?"

"Three billion," Gu Siyu said in one breath.

"Three billion?" Jin Yuansen looked at her expression, which seemed to say that she was dreaming. It wasn't worth it to give her three billion. With just one million, he could easily find someone to take care of Gu Siyu, and she would be taken care of without a problem.

Gu Siyu said, "This is a preferential price. I remember you said that the old mansion villa where Huo Junxian lives is worth three hundred million. If I can deal with her, I will have three hundred million in fixed assets. Other properties are separate. If you don't offer me three hundred million to buy me, aren't you tricking me and causing me to lose big? Besides, didn't you say before that if I cooperate with you and get her house, I will be the lady of the house? Now you are feeling heartbroken just for three hundred million."

She also crossed her long legs and took out a yogurt stick from her pocket. She looked casual and said, "Jin Yuansen, I remember your promise to me very seriously. I am a person who values money very much. You must give me the money you promised, otherwise, I will always remember it."

Jin Yuansen's fingers unconsciously tightened. His eyes were too sharp at the beginning, and he saw Gu Siyu at a glance, thinking that Gu Siyu was very similar to Huo Junxian.