Chapter 50

Gu Siyu is a ruthless person, always picking on people's weaknesses and hitting them hard. With each punch, you can hear the sound of bones. She used to be a hooligan, and even the people around her despise her, calling her a social scum, a small gangster, and a despicable person.

Finally, the doctors and nurses rushed over and pulled her away.

The man and woman were in their early thirties, relatively young, but they couldn't defend themselves against Gu Siyu's attacks. The man was about 1.7 meters tall, and he relied on his wife to grab Gu Siyu's hair to fight back. He was practically useless.

The man was gasping for breath after a few hits, unable to stand steadily, and sat on the ground, claiming that Gu Siyu had injured him.

Gu Siyu took a breath and rushed forward, attempting to kick him, but the female nurse next to her stopped her.

"Are you together? Great! So, you also hit people, huh? It's one thing not to have medical ethics, but resorting to violence is another level," the man wanted to retaliate after getting hit, but Gu Siyu tried to kick him again. Unfortunately, the female nurse nearby held her back.

"Did you see me with her? Did you ever meet me at the hospital? I just find you both annoying," Gu Siyu said ruthlessly.

The man's face tightened in pain, and he threatened, "If you two know me, I'll cut off your heads and use them as footballs." He then turned to insult Dr. He on the operating table, using harsh words.

Gu Siyu laughed and said, "Since you found out, let's be honest. I know Dr. He. Some time ago, my Teddy fell into a pool of oil. It was after working hours, and I couldn't find any clinic open, but Dr. He agreed to help me. She cleaned my dog up so well, and I was very moved. Today, I brought my bird here to see Dr. He."

She rubbed her fingers, "Congratulations, you get to keep your head."

The man wasn't feeling grateful at all and continued threatening, "You still killed my cat, and this matter isn't over."

"I agree. A cat's life is as valuable as a human's life. How about Dr. He apologizes by kneeling down in front of you and kowtowing?" Gu Siyu suggested.

He Xiao cooperated, with tears in her eyes, and walked to the couple. Gu Siyu took out her phone and stepped back a few steps, saying, "Perfect! I'm doing a video series for more followers. Let's go."

Hearing this, people around them took out their phones as well. The man's face turned purple, and the woman glared at Gu Siyu with resentment. However, Gu Siyu was not afraid and stared back fiercely, making the couple back down immediately.

"We just want justice! Compensation!" the man shouted loudly, "Cats have lives too, and you must compensate!"

"If you want money, just say it. What's the big deal? Go ahead, name your price. I'll pay on her behalf," Gu Siyu said, with a menacing look that scared them both. They didn't dare to ask her for money.

Gu Siyu walked up, standing as tall as the man, and said, "You can make a scene here, targeting doctors, but I can also target you. If you make a fuss about Dr. He once, I'll hit you once. Jin Yuansen sent you here, right? Don't you even bother to find out who I am?"

The couple glanced at her and became cautious. They struggled to find words to respond as Gu Siyu continued with an aggressive tone.

Gu Siyu scolded the man in a low voice, but when she stood upright, she spoke politely, "How did your cat die? You should know better than me. There's no need to be confrontational here. You can make a scene if you want, but be careful when walking around this city. There are many places without surveillance... Tsk. Let's forget about this for now. If you still don't want to leave, fine. Wait until my lawyer arrives, and we can discuss it properly."