Chapter 38: Taking care of her

During the struggle between Gu Siyu and Huo Junxian, they fought like they were having a real fight. They used their strength to push and elbow each other.

In the end, Gu Siyu was a little weaker and was pressed against the steering wheel by Huo Junxian, with her leg held and her wrist gripped.

"Don't move, you'll get hurt even more later," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu was firmly controlled by Huo Junxian and could only restrain herself. After all, she had fought with several people at the airport before and was now disabled. Using too much force would strain her muscles and make them hurt. But Gu Siyu never thought that Huo Junxian, such a delicate person, could have so much strength and could press her against the steering wheel so easily.

Gu Siyu stared at Huo Junxian in shock, knowing that she herself had injuries and couldn't use much force. Moving even a little would cause her pain and tears to flow out.

Pressed against the steering wheel, her back hurt from the grooves, and she cursed and cried with pain in her eyes. But compared to when she first came to find Huo Junxian, her physical pain seemed to have eased.

Huo Junxian showed no mercy and let Gu Siyu taste her cold and ruthless side.

Under the interweaving of white moonlight and headlights, Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian's profile and felt like she was getting to know her all over again. At this moment, Huo Junxian seemed to have become a little indifferent and unfeeling, as if once she had made up her mind about something, it wouldn't change.

Gu Siyu closed her eyes and didn't want to see how badly she was losing. Despite this, tears kept falling down, and it was humiliating.

She couldn't help but think back to the scene of her fighting at the airport, with many people watching but no one offering to help. She held onto Huo Junxian's shoulder and felt very uncomfortable.

She seemed to be really crying, and Huo Junxian was stunned. Gu Siyu took the opportunity to bite Huo Junxian's shoulder with great force. Huo Junxian was pushed back and fell into the sofa, with her body sinking deeply into it. Her fingers held onto the armrest, her hair was all messy, and her eyes were a little red. She was no longer the elegant and quiet person she used to be. Gu Siyu then pounced on her and pinched her flesh, causing Huo Junxian to feel extreme pain. This also pulled at Gu Siyu's wound, and both of them were panting with their foreheads touching.

It was hot and stuffy today, and Gu Siyu felt that the car was leaking oil under their movements.

At the moment, both of them were trying to calm down and suppress their anger, with their mouths close together as if a kiss could solve everything. But because of the position of the car seat, Gu Siyu occupied the upper position and became arrogant.

 She fought back while crying, and her tears fell on Huo Junxian's face, which was really embarrassing to watch.

Gu Siyu raised her hand and slapped Huo Junxian's chest. Seeing Huo Junxian wiping the tears and catching them, she slapped her again. When Huo Junxian stopped wiping, she said, "Damn it, you keep turning your back to me and it's annoying."

At nine o'clock, after sitting in the car for two hours, Gu Siyu was gasping for breath, supporting herself with the armrest of the sofa.

After venting her anger, Gu Siyu flipped over to the chair next to her and lay down to rest. She touched the bruises on her body to make herself feel less uncomfortable.

The car was narrow, and the two of them couldn't stretch their arms and legs. Because of this, they were close together, like two towels squeezed into a jar, crowded and expanding, constantly exploring their negative distance.