Chapter 60

Huo Junxian said she liked her.

She heard it.

Huo Junxian asked her again about her feelings towards her, but Gu Siyu pretended not to hear.

"Why are you not talking?" Huo Junxian asked with a smile, her voice carrying a playful tone. She said, "You've been asking me for a long time, and when I ask you a question, you don't want to answer."

She was definitely doing it on purpose. Gu Siyu glanced at her, and Huo Junxian looked at the side of Gu Siyu's face, using her fingers to play with Gu Siyu's cheek. She then kissed Gu Siyu's cheek, lips gently brushing against her face.

Following the lead, the Teddy below imitated it skillfully and licked Gu Siyu's leg. Gu Siyu shivered and found Teddy disgusting, so she lifted her leg and pushed Teddy aside.

Huo Junxian straightened up with a smile, saying in a seemingly sad tone, "Xiao Yu(dog), what should we do? We're both disliked together."

"Woof!" Teddy pitifully followed Huo Junxian to the kitchen. While walking, he looked at Gu Siyu. After a while inside, Teddy came out and pushed a plastic stool to Gu Siyu's side, then lay down at her feet, pretending to be pitiful.

However, Gu Siyu remained indifferent. She put her legs on the stool, pretending not to see Teddy, refusing to be moved by his antics.

Teddy continued his pitiful act for a while, playing cute, but Gu Siyu felt helpless. "You're just a little male dog, can't you be a bit more masculine?"

Teddy didn't understand, tilted his head, and barked at her.

"Oh, come on..." Gu Siyu sighed. She was arguing with a silly dog. "Just wait."

Gu Siyu got up to tidy up the table, dumped the uneatable dishes into the trash, and cleaned the plates in the kitchen.

Coincidentally, Huo Junxian had just finished cooking a plate of shrimp. She called Gu Siyu to bring a plate, and Gu Siyu handed over a clean plate.

Their cooperation was quite tacit. Although Gu Siyu couldn't cook, she could handle simple tasks. After the dishes were ready, Gu Siyu brought them out one by one. Huo Junxian's cooking was delicious, and Gu Siyu gradually regained her lost sense of taste. She ate an extra bowl of rice, feeling refreshed.

During this time, the two didn't talk much and avoided the topic from earlier. There was no tension between them.

They confronted each other in silence, but the atmosphere wasn't too cold. Throughout the day, Gu Siyu stayed at Huo Junxian's house. With nothing to do, her gaze often fell on Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian's activities were simple, playing with Teddy. When tired, she would sit on the grass and rub Teddy's big ears, smiling at Gu Siyu.

What should she do?

Gu Siyu bit her lip, unable to see a way out.

At this point, what else could she do? Just grit her teeth and bear with it.

She sneered, not sure what she was laughing at. Those who dared would win, and those who hesitated would lose.

In the evening, Gu Siyu stayed overnight. After cleaning herself up, she raised her arm and sniffed, looking up at the oil painting on the wall—a vast sky with burning clouds, and under the tree, Huo Junxian held a dog.

If Huo Junxian had pressed down Jin Yuansen and cleared away all the scum around her, she would only have this dog left, right?

"Damn it." Gu Siyu shook her head, what was she thinking? Huo Junxian still had a company, an endless amount of money to spend, and the mindset of eating porridge while holding a bowl.