Chapter 86

Quarrel, and quarrel again.

Tearing open wounds, looking at each other with an indifferent gaze.

Gu Siyu used to bark at her before, but in the face of this humiliating situation, she found it difficult to speak. Master?

They stood in a stalemate, their eyes full of mutual resentment becoming dry.

Finally, the bodyguard called Chen Tao to come over. It was hard for him, just off work and not even home for dinner, to come and handle their love and hatred.

Love makes people so sad, but after they spew out cruel words, they become silent.

Neither of them spoke in the car. One looked ahead, and the other looked out the window. On the way, the driver encountered a roadblock, causing a slight jolt. Huo Junxian grabbed Gu Siyu's hand.

When they arrived at the villa entrance, Chen Tao opened the car door for them to get off. Huo Junxian didn't move, and Gu Siyu pulled her hand away and went down first. She walked into the yard, kicked a foot on the tree. Unable to vent her anger, she crazily used her hands to smash.

The tree, now left with only a few withered leaves, trembled. After Gu Siyu vented her anger, the old body dropped a few dry branches.

Chen Tao stood by the car door, hesitant, wanting to tell Huo Junxian to forget it, why make herself so sad.

He felt sorry for Huo Junxian, blindly supporting her, but he couldn't offer any advice. He awkwardly consoled them with a few dry words.

Huo Junxian silently looked at the courtyard, hearing that things hadn't improved. She uttered a sentence that Chen Tao didn't understand, "She's fine."

Being fine made her angry, unable to let go.

After sitting for more than ten minutes, Huo Junxian got out of the car. She took a few fast steps into the courtyard, then turned back to Chen Tao and said, "Call the family doctor later."

Chen Tao nodded, "I'll call right away."

Huo Junxian went inside, and Teddy ran out to greet her. He lay at her feet, looking up at her with a comforting expression, then turned and howled, indicating that whatever was wrong had been resolved.

Dogs don't understand the complexities of human love; they just follow along anxiously.

Huo Junxian picked Teddy up. "Don't worry."

"Woof."

Huo Junxian sat on the sofa, the house quiet with no sound. She held Teddy and went upstairs, her gaze pausing on the second floor for a moment before heading straight up.

Just as she lay down, she received a message from the family doctor. The doctor had arrived, and Chen Tao stayed in the living room to open the door for the doctor, leading them to the second floor.

After knocking on the door several times, Gu Siyu refused to open it, staying inside and refusing to come out.

Chen Tao sent a message to Huo Junxian, but she didn't reply. Helpless, he asked the doctor to stay for a while, planning to send the doctor to the hospital himself later. He had the doctor leave some medicine at the door, thinking that Gu Siyu would come out to take it when she felt uncomfortable.

The night was heavy, and the winter's arrival brought a biting wind. The wind roared from the courtyard gate to the window, making the tempered glass fragile.

The wind had arrived much earlier, but during their argument, they hadn't heard any wind at all. Everything was muted, and only their shouts echoed.

Indeed, angry people in a quarrel only hear what they want to hear, and words spoken are unfiltered.