Chapter 15: I'm scared

Huo Junxian sat quietly in the office, not doing anything. She rested her chin on her hand and looked out the glass wall, admiring the city in the rain. The raindrops slid diagonally down, and the hurried figures seemed to have turned the whole city upside down.

She became a beautiful scenery in the rain. Over the years, her temperament had not changed. She was gentle and quiet, always able to cleverly blend into the painting, making her look incomparably beautiful. When she watched the rain, others watched her, and their gaze could never leave her.

"The rain has stopped." Huo Junxian moved a little, withdrew her gaze, and then turned around and lightly clapped her hands. Teddy jumped off the sofa and ran to her side, sticking out his tongue for a hug.

"Is it fun?"

When she asked, Teddy understood and nodded. "It's fun. Come play again next time, or... go somewhere else to play."

Jin Yuansen pursed his lips, and his fingers tightened unconsciously. He understood Huo Junxian's meaning. As long as this dog thought his office was fun, she would come again next time.

Huo Junxian walked out of the office holding the dog and spoke to the trembling secretary at the door, "Sorry for bothering you today."

Her tone was gentle, and she looked so peaceful. Who could imagine that she was the "crazy person" in Jin Yuansen's mouth, a complete lunatic? Who could imagine that she sneaked into Jin Yuansen's office and scared him to death?

The secretary and assistant didn't dare to speak. They were not sure when Huo Junxian came and were questioning themselves when she left. But how did she understand everything and seize the opportunity so well?

It was too scary.

Huo Junxian said, "Can I make a suggestion? It's better not to have only coffee beans and coffee machines in the pantry. You can add some milk or some nutritious cereal."

Milk, cereal...

Would Huo Junxian really come again next time?

Huo Junxian spoke lightly, but everyone was scared enough.

In the office, Jin Yuansen kicked the office chair, and the chair hit the redwood desk, and the stacked documents scattered crookedly.

Jin Yuansen stood with his hands on his hips, his face turning pale with anger.

He was usually mild-mannered and gentle, but now he looked like a thunderstorm, scaring those around him. "What are you all doing? She's a living person, and she just walked into my office like that, and none of you noticed?"

They really didn't notice.

And not only was it one person, but she also brought a secretary and a dog, dragging her whole family with her!

A group of people hung their heads low as Jin Yuansen scolded them. The younger assistants were almost crying, "Mr. Jin, we really didn't know..."

Jin Yuansen looked at the group of useless people in the office, rubbing his forehead with his hand. He paced back and forth several times, and finally leaned against the office desk, feeling cold and sweating profusely. Did Huo Junxian create a secret passage here?

Damn it.

Motherfucker.

Huo Junxian was a lunatic who could do anything you couldn't think of.

Jin Yuansen couldn't stay in the office any longer. He felt like there were countless eyes watching him and he was sitting on pins and needles. After more than ten minutes, he called his secretary and assistants several times, but his mind was still not calm. He asked his secretary to go upstairs and see if Huo Junxian was still in the building. When the secretary said that she had left the company, he collapsed onto his chair, exhausted.