Chapter 58

The diamond was very transparent, with extremely high precision. Not a trace of impurities could be seen. At this moment, it turned pink. Gu Siyu leaned in, touched it, and attempted to bite the diamond with her teeth.

No wonder Huo Junxian said something worth a million isn't valuable. It depends on where it's used. Wearing such a big one on the finger is quite impressive, showing off everywhere would be prestigious. Others would surely think it's valuable at first glance. However, based on the current design, keeping it for oneself to play with is like having a piece of stone placed anywhere.

But this kind of stone is not affordable for ordinary people. It's extremely expensive.

Gu Siyu played with it between her fingertips for a while, pushing the diamond in and then pulling it out again repeatedly. The preciousness of it was beyond words. The diamond held between her fingers looked particularly large, and her fingertips pressed against the diamond's tip while she caressed it.

"Is it beautiful?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian lowered her head, glanced at her actions, pursed her lips, and remained silent.

Gu Siyu laughed, "Indeed, you're a wealthy woman, broad-minded and with refined tastes compared to others."

She pushed the diamond in and instructed Huo Junxian to wear it properly, reminding her to be careful not to lose it. The two of them spent some time on the stairs with the diamond. When they went upstairs, Huo Junxian had to support herself by holding the handrail to walk steadily. Her tail bounced around, swinging behind her back. When they reached the room, she directly flopped onto the bed, and the soft bed made her body bounce back up.

Gu Siyu didn't help. After all, when humans turn into animals, it's meant to be troublesome. Isn't that the case with the Little Mermaid?

Gu Siyu walked over, pressing her legs against the bed, and played with the long tail. Huo Junxian was now her beloved pet.

They returned at half-past six, and now it was eight in the evening before they stopped. Huo Junxian had to get up to prepare dinner; she was hungry.

"Wait a moment," Gu Siyu smiled, tucking the tail back in. She said, "Let's cook like this."

Huo Junxian didn't refuse, allowing her to have her way. She softly said, "Can you help me get the apron? Do you like this one?"

Gu Siyu almost turned over. She picked up a nightgown and put it on, then went downstairs to get the apron. In the kitchen, she found a pink apron. Huo Junxian got up from the bed, barefoot on the soft carpet. Gu Siyu knelt halfway on the bed and tied the apron around Huo Junxian's waist.

A good wife is truly hard to come by. She tied the apron alone, and the long tail was rolled up. Gu Siyu adjusted the tail, fitting it perfectly against her back.

Gu Siyu hugged her waist, dropping a kiss on her shoulder, "Why are you so tempting?"

"Do you like it?" Huo Junxian tilted her head, observing her actions.

"I like it," Gu Siyu loved her dearly. "Mmm..."

Huo Junxian turned around, kneeling next to the bed, kissing her passionately. But if they didn't separate, they might not have dinner. After the kiss, Huo Junxian spoke against her lips, "I'll go prepare dinner."

Gu Siyu leaned against the head of the bed, licked her lips, and Huo Junxian left the room. She went to the adjacent dressing room. Gu Siyu called her, "Don't change, okay?"

Huo Junxian agreed, came back, and placed a box on the bedside, saying, "The diamond got dirty. Here's a new one for you to play with."

Gu Siyu was suspicious. She opened the box, finding a pink diamond inside. Sitting up straight, she examined it closely. The pink diamond was evidently more beautiful than the white one, both in cut and brilliance. Gu Siyu held the diamond against the light; indeed, white diamonds were for playing, while pink diamonds were suitable for wearing. Otherwise, it would be hard to see the pink diamond inside.