Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane

Teddy kept staring at Gu Siyu's mouth, making her feel uncomfortable. She just lightly hit her own mouth, was it necessary for him to be so surprised?

Gu Siyu intentionally slowed down and walked away from Teddy's line of sight.

Teddy climbed onto Huo Junxian's shoulder and continued to watch her, holding onto her shoulder. Gu Siyu made a gesture of rubbing her neck, and Teddy barked at her a few times, appearing excited, thinking that she was playing hide and seek with it.

Communication failed.

Huo Junxian sat down first, and He Xiao looked behind her, asking where Gu Siyu was.

Huo Junxian shook her head, indicating that she didn't know.

Gu Siyu stood at the door for a while before slowly entering.

She sat down, and He Xiao pushed a large shrimp towards her, saying, "I saved this for you."

Gu Siyu put on gloves to take it, but when she saw the shrimp's appearance, she just touched her chin and frowned. "Why does it look so strange? It's black and even has such snake-like patterns."

"This is a rare and expensive shrimp that costs several hundred yuan per one. Do you want to eat it or not? I specifically saved it for you. The server said that it's the last one left," said He Xiao.

Duan Jiayang nodded. "He Xiao saved it for you. The kitchen only has this one left. The meat is tender and juicy. Dip it in sauce and give it a try."

"I didn't say I wouldn't eat it," Gu Siyu just didn't like the pattern of the lobster, which looked too strange. The black patterns were all over it, even after it was cooked. She used chopsticks to tap on the shell.

"Forget it, forget it, missy is picky. Let me help you." He Xiao took the large lobster and easily opened the back shell, peeled off the stomach, and squeezed out the roe. "Come on, open your mouth. Let me feed you, missy."

Gu Siyu reminded her to take the shell away, as she was very picky. Suddenly, she felt a numbness on her calf, as someone had rubbed her foot.

She looked up and then lowered her head. A white ball was rubbing against her leg.

Animals don't have as much thought as humans, and they can't really understand the twists and turns of human emotions. Gu Siyu remembered that she was very close to Huo Junxian before, so she pushed her plate to Gu Siyu's feet and leaned against her.

"Go away," Gu Siyu said coldly.

Teddy didn't seem to understand and continued to gnaw on her chicken. He insisted on leaning against her leg and sticking to her.

Gu Siyu was struggling with Teddy under the table. He Xiao had finished peeling the lobster and handed it to Gu Siyu. She noticed the gaze from the opposite side.

Huo Junxian had been looking at her, her gaze a bit dim. He Xiao couldn't understand it, and looked back before reluctantly taking back her gaze.

She asked carefully, "Sister Huo, would you like some?."

Duan Jiayang heard the sound and turned her head. "What's wrong? Sister Huo, what do you want to eat? You can call the waiter over and order some more dishes."

"No need to trouble," Huo Junxian said as she worked on the crab meat. She picked out the meat and looked at He Xiao. "Can I switch with you? I also want to taste the shrimp."

He Xiao looked at the shrimp, then looked at Gu Siyu. She wanted to give Gu Siyu a taste, but Huo Junxian had already handed her plate over, and she couldn't refuse. After hesitating for a few seconds, she exchanged with her. "Sure."