Chapter 87

Chen Tao left, Teddy was indulging in sleep, and the house became quiet as if only the non-speaking furniture remained. Gu Siyu and Huo Junxian, the two lively individuals, one on the upper floor and the other on the lower floor, drew a clear boundary as if neither was willing to actively intrude into each other's territory.

When it was time, Huo Junxian went to the kitchen to cook and clean, still the same beautiful and mature wife. Gu Siyu lay on the upper floor, contemplating how to continue. Should she become a useless person and let Huo Junxian take care of her? Or should she trouble her and test her patience?

But Huo Junxian was a patient person.

At first, she acted like a fool, sometimes bouncing around, asking Huo Junxian to accompany her, and other times climbing onto the bed, attempting to force love on Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian always smiled and called her cute, even cooperated with her acting, saying she was so afraid.

Now, when she caused trouble with Huo Junxian, Huo Junxian might think she needed to be tamed. Just think about it... it was so damn funny.

This was the consequence of provoking a crazy beauty!

There was no good outcome.

Gu Siyu sighed and pounded the bed with force, buried in the pillow.

Uncomfortable, so uncomfortable, really uncomfortable.

What should she do!

At mealtime, Huo Junxian took a dining bell, stood in the living room, shook it, and Teddy immediately woke up. Teddy came down from upstairs to the second floor, knocked on Gu Siyu's door, and called out to the person inside.

Gu Siyu propped herself up with her arms, opened the door, and Teddy was still squatting outside. He stuck out his tongue at her, then ran downstairs. Gu Siyu, wearing ill-fitting shoes, walked downstairs in a messy manner.

Huo Junxian made pancakes and meat soup. She separately warmed up a portion for Teddy, who sat between her and Gu Siyu, wearing a bib. As it got colder, Huo Junxian even put a coat on Teddy. It looked cute and obedient.

During the period from dawn to night, the two hardly spoke. In the afternoon, Gu Siyu didn't go upstairs. She sat on the sofa, playing with her phone, messaging He Xiao to ask how things were. He Xiao's involvement in this matter was innocent, and Gu Siyu felt guilty towards her.

To be on the safe side, she planned not to go into business with He Xiao anymore. But she was afraid that suddenly taking back the money might affect He Xiao, so she hesitated for a long time before asking He Xiao for her opinion and listened to He Xiao's arrangements.

After sending the message, He Xiao didn't reply, but it was Duan Jiayang who responded to Gu Siyu. Duan Jiayang told her not to worry, give He Xiao some time to calm down, and said she would go check on He Xiao. She constantly reassured Gu Siyu not to worry.

Gu Siyu replied with a "okay" but still couldn't completely relax.

After a brief conversation, Duan Jiayang suddenly said something inexplicable: [He Xiao will like you. It's quite puzzling.]

Whether it was a sigh or a doubt, it sounded sharp in Gu Siyu's ears. She replied ambiguously: [Maybe I sincerely treat her well.]

Duan Jiayang entered the typing state and quickly went silent without sending any messages.

Gu Siyu: [That day, you anticipated that something would happen and ran back alone, leaving her alone there. It was quite ruthless, considering she had considered you a good friend for so many years.]

Duan Jiayang: [If you truly treat her well, you shouldn't have involved her. Wasn't this incident caused by you? I really had something that day; I genuinely considered her a friend.]