Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.

The movie kept playing and quickly reached its climax.

Gu Siyu turned to look and saw two foreign beauties who were working together very well, completely immersed in the film.

Even the two viewers with them were caught up in it and became completely engrossed in the movie.

Curious, Gu Siyu asked Huo Junxian, "Which one is your classmate's mother?"

Huo Junxian replied, "Guess."

"I guess..." Gu Siyu thought that someone who switched careers halfway through probably didn't have much acting skills, so the one who was least like an actress should be the painter. "Is she a painter? Her acting seems a bit stiff."

"She's a neighbor," Huo Junxian said. "My classmate said that her mother played herself in the movie and even wrote an autobiography afterwards."

"Huh?" Gu Siyu didn't understand. "Is it so open in foreign countries? What did she write in her autobiography?"

"In the book, she talked about how she had to act in erotic films to support her child. She became too deeply involved and fell in love with her co-star, but she was a professional actor and rejected her feelings. After that, she had to control her emotions," Huo Junxian patiently explained.

"She even fell in love," Gu Siyu was surprised. Reality was more exciting than the movie.

Huo Junxian explained, "It's normal. The author wrote in the book that she didn't consider appearing in erotic films as a humiliation or a decline. It was a ray of light that shone into her life and added countless joys, allowing her to have something to look forward to every day.

Being a single mother taking care of her child was very boring, and every day was the same routine without any change. Because of the physical compatibility, she often felt like she was a lesbian, and the actress was the painter of her life.

"What about you? Do you feel like your life is boring? Did I come along and change things for you?" In Gu Siyu's eyes, Huo Junxian was no different from a single mother.

She was even sexier than a real single mother and had a bigger chest.

She patted Huo Junxian's leg, put her long legs on the armrest of the chair, supported the back of the chair with her hands, and pressed down on her, causing Huo Junxian's voice to gradually become silent.

Huo Junxian bit her lips and didn't respond to her words. Gu Siyu continued to be mischievous and asked, "Is that right?"

"Hand," Huo Junxian gasped, unable to respond to her helplessness.

"I'll come back in later," Gu Siyu teased her, determined to get an answer from Huo Junxian.

The movie ended, and the screen went black. The theater became very dark, and nothing could be seen.

The two of them touched each other, and Gu Siyu couldn't find her lips, so she kissed her chin and asked, "Do you want me to turn on the lights and use the flashlight on my phone?"

Huo Junxian held onto her waist, and the two of them drew closer together. "No need. This is good enough."

Outside was a scorching summer day, and the heavy sunlight exposed everything around them. But they were in the dark...

"Ah..."

After a long time, Gu Siyu held onto Huo Junxian's hand and kissed her wet fingertips. Her heart was trembling in her chest as she returned to her seat.

Gu Siyu breathed heavily and Huo Junxian picked up the phone on the empty seat next to her and lit up the screen, saying, "It's getting late, it's almost twelve o'clock."