Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either

Before shutting down her phone, Gu Siyu called He Xiao and asked if she knew about the party at Duan Jiayang's house. He Xiao said she had only heard Duan Jiayang mention it, but didn't know the specific date. Duan Jiayang had a bad relationship with her stepmother, so there was no need to invite her and her friends to join in.

"Okay," Gu Siyu responded in a flat tone.

He Xiao asked, "Why is it so noisy on your end?"

The phone had been connected, and the sound didn't stop. He Xiao couldn't hear what Gu Siyu was saying, but she could feel that Gu Siyu was angry and breathing heavily.

"What's wrong with you, Siyu?"

"Nothing," Gu Siyu continued, "Do you know where Duan Jiayang lives?"

"Duan's house? I haven't been there, but I've heard her mention it once or twice. Her family has a big house in a villa area called Huanxi. There are only a few families living there, and they are the third family. It's a three-story building. What's the matter?"

Huanxi area was an old area, but it was a golden area where celebrities and wealthy people lived. Gu Siyu's place was old and broken, like a slum forgotten by the city planning.

He Xiao responded, "It seems to be this place. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm going abroad. Take care of yourself. If anyone asks if you know me, just say you don't."

"Hey, Siyu, what? You're going abroad? Which country are you going to? Did you join a tour group? Why didn't I hear about it..."

She didn't finish her words, and the phone was hung up.

He Xiao was angry. Gu Siyu was too unpredictable. Why did she suddenly want to go abroad? And she was so angry when giving instructions. She didn't know what had happened to Gu Siyu, what she had been through. She just felt that Gu Siyu was too willful.

Someone came over, and He Xiao smiled and went to pick up the pet. The pet's owner was playing with her phone. He Xiao took the cat to take a bath and listened for a while. She vaguely heard Gu Siyu's name.

After finishing giving the other cat a shot, He Xiao searched on her phone. When she saw Gu Siyu's name trending, she was stunned. Gu Siyu had trended once before, and she thought it was just a coincidence because of her good driving skills and beauty. Later, when someone criticized Gu Siyu, she even joined in to criticize her. But this time...

How did Gu Siyu get involved with Jin Yuansen?

Recalling Gu Siyu's words just now, He Xiao felt a headache coming on.

The news has been trending for a while, and everyone is discussing it. Her colleague also noticed and said, "Hmph, no wonder Gu Siyu made it to the hot search before. Now, netizens have dug up something on her. This woman probably has some ambiguous relationship with Jin Yuansen."

"What kind of relationship?" He Xiao didn't like what she heard.

"Lovers, men are not good things. It's not surprising that Jin Yuansen and Huo Junxian divorced. I guess it's because Gu Siyu seduced him and caused their marriage to break down. She's been making a fuss for so long, probably because the property distribution was not fair, and she wants to get more. Gu Siyu is not a good person, and it serves her right."

"What nonsense are you talking about? Don't judge a book by its cover!" He Xiao was angry. "Gu Siyu made her own money and wouldn't be interested in that scumbag Jin Yuansen. She has high standards! Can't you see beyond the fact that a man has money and a woman will fall for him? If you like scumbags, don't impose your thoughts on others. Gu Siyu would never be interested in that deadbeat."