Chapter 80

When Huo Junxian woke up, their wrists were still tied together. Gu Siyu was sleeping with her head tilted, and no matter how luxurious the car was, sitting for a long time would make one tired.

The bodyguard opened the car door, and the cold wind outside poured in. Gu Siyu blinked, looked at the scenery outside, barely moved her body, pretending she hadn't woken up.

Huo Junxian patted her shoulder gently and whispered in her ear, "Xiaoyu, wake up. We've arrived."

As she spoke, a white bundle rushed out from the lawn in the yard. It ran very fast, almost bumping into the car steps without stopping.

Teddy's eyes were bright, standing below barking at the car. Gu Siyu opened her eyes but remained still, watching it.

Teddy immediately jumped onto the car, nibbled at her pants leg, rubbed against her leg, tilted its head at her, and then tilted it again, like a little drum.

As if they hadn't seen each other for a long time, as if it missed her.

Gu Siyu's heart softened; it was rare that it still remembered her.

After rubbing against her, Teddy squeezed inside, wanting to cuddle with Huo Junxian. However, their wrists were still tied together, so Huo Junxian could only use one hand to pat its head. "Hmm, you're back. Was our Xiao Yu a good girl? Did she guard the house seriously?"

Teddy nodded towards her, understanding her words.

Huo Junxian continued, "Did you miss Gu Siyu?"

"Woof." Teddy tilted its head, wanting to jump into Gu Siyu's arms. Gu Siyu stopped it, "Enough, I'm getting off the car. Don't move around."

Gu Siyu raised her hand a bit, but Teddy didn't follow. Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian, who showed no intention of letting her go. Without arguing, Gu Siyu bent down and got off the car, while Huo Junxian struggled to get off with one hand holding the dog.

When her feet touched the ground, it was damp, as the city had experienced heavy rain in the past few days due to the influence of cold air.

Gu Siyu didn't avoid a small puddle, and her shoes got wet.

Huo Junxian, carrying Teddy, struggled to get off the car. Teddy barked softly, then stopped letting anyone hold it and jumped down, wagging its tail, leading the way as if guiding them home.

Entering the courtyard, Gu Siyu saw a strange girl. The girl first smiled happily when she saw Gu Siyu. However, after making eye contact with Gu Siyu, she slowly withdrew her expression.

Gu Siyu was puzzled and quickly turned to look at Huo Junxian.

Huo Junxian explained that the girl was specifically hired to accompany Teddy to play. Since she wouldn't be at home these days, someone had to take care of Teddy and keep it company.

The girl stood at the door and politely greeted, "Miss Huo," and then looked at Gu Siyu, unsure of what to call her, so she just said, "Hello."

Huo Junxian said, "She is also the owner here. Just call her Miss Gu."

"Oh, okay, Miss Gu."

Gu Siyu furrowed her brows, not responding. She had never liked the idea of Huo Junxian finding someone to accompany the dog, and her attitude hadn't changed. She showed no response to the girl's politeness and went straight into the house.

After playing with the college student in the yard for a while, Teddy bit a bell-shaped ball and followed behind Gu Siyu. The small ball rattled as it shook, and when Gu Siyu turned to look at it, Teddy spat the ball onto the ground.