Chapter 24: Professional Matching

Huo Junxian glanced at her.

Gu Siyu leaned over and whispered in her ear, looking mischievous. "Right?"

Huo Junxian had long eyelashes that fluttered like a dragonfly's wings when she blinked. When they were young, Gu Siyu liked to catch dragonflies, but when she reached out to touch Huo Junxian, she turned her head away and wouldn't let her touch her.

Gu Siyu shamelessly stuck to her, constantly bothering her.

They touched and stuck to each other like glue. Gu Siyu needed to get the answer she wanted, so she hooked her neck and kissed her on the face, smearing her lipstick all over her face.

Huo Junxian's lips finally moved. "What do you want to know?"

"What do you think?" Gu Siyu replied.

After waiting for a long time, Huo Junxian finally made a sound of agreement.

Gu Siyu was happy and pinched Huo Junxian's chin, making her look into her eyes. But Huo Junxian turned her head away and didn't obey her. Gu Siyu didn't get angry and just played with her chin, saying, "No wonder you're always so shy."

How can this be described? She doesn't have any complicated standards for evaluating women, but after guessing this point, she is particularly excited. There is nothing more exciting than having the beauty she has been eyeing belong completely to her. She even wants to check on Huo Junxian right now.

No wonder she thinks Huo Junxian smells so good.

The peach is ripe and so tempting.

Gu Siyu was curious. "Why? Haven't you been married for three years?"

Huo Junxian said, "Dirty."

Her tone was calm, and there was no hint of hatred in her eyes, but every time Jing Yuansen called her crazy, she wished she could bite her own teeth.

"What about me?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian looked up at her and didn't hesitate to answer with a smile on her lips. "Cute."

"Cute."

Gu Siyu always felt like Huo Junxian was insulting her. She didn't lean on Huo Junxian's shoulder but leaned against the table next to her so that she could clearly see the emotions of the people around her.

"How about you sit on my lap?" Huo Junxian spread her long legs slightly apart. She was wearing a suit, which looked very modest. Huo Junxian said, "I want you to be closer to me."

Damn it.

While Gu Siyu cursed, she also thought that Huo Junxian was so sweet.

Why can a person's wife be so sweet? Is she too juicy?

Huo Junxian touched her own face again.

"What's wrong?"

Huo Junxian said, "Just rub against me."

Gu Siyu wanted to say that Huo Junxian was disgusting. Her face was faster than her actions. She leaned over to rub against Huo Junxian and asked, "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"What am I seducing you for?"

"Let me squeeze your juice."

Huo Junxian didn't understand. Gu Siyu weighed the heaviness of her chest and said, "I can't hold back after I found out. The suppressed desire is like a tsunami rushing in, is it like this?"

"No."

Huo Junxian said lightly, "I just think you're a bit cute."

"Describing someone as cute isn't like you. Your eyes have to be full of laughter, and you have to look like you can't resist being cute."