Chapter 6: Don't provoke me

Huo Junxian did not move, Gu Siyu slightly parted her lips, only a hair's breadth away, and repeated, "Respond to me."

Huo Junxian was obedient and responded with force. Her teeth bit down on Gu Siyu's lips, causing her pain, but Gu Siyu didn't mind. She continued to kiss down while holding onto the back of Huo Junxian's head. Their lips and tongues intertwined, and Huo Junxian had nowhere to hide, letting out a muffled groan.

As they broke apart to catch their breath, Huo Junxian raised her hand and slapped Gu Siyu across the face with a loud, crisp sound. This slap caught Gu Siyu off guard, and she momentarily forgot whether to tend to her face or her lips.

The pain became more and more apparent, and Gu Siyu gradually came to her senses. She let out a hoarse laugh as she recalled what had just happened.

Huo Junxian leaned against the sofa, frowning, breathing heavily with her chest heaving, and her lips wet.

After a moment, she glanced at the door and clenched the sofa cushion, as if trying to calm down the kiss and fearing that someone outside might discover them.

That woman stood outside the courtyard, her eyes slightly widened, frantically ringing the doorbell to stop what was happening inside.

The sound echoed into the room, making the day seem particularly noisy even though it was only morning.

Suddenly, Gu Siyu thought of the scene when she first came here. She had followed Jin Yuansen, who rang the doorbell while she stood next to him holding a black umbrella, twirling the handle out of boredom.

Teddy was the first to hear the sound and dashed over, barking wildly at her through the iron gate. That silly dog didn't like her from the first glance.

Huo Junxian probably heard the dog's barking and, despite her voluptuous figure, walked silently towards the gate, picking up the dog and not even glancing at the person outside.

Jin Yuansen spoke first, "Junxian, it's raining, and I brought someone back to hide from the rain. Can you open the door?"

Huo Junxian stopped in her tracks and looked at them through the monitor, her expression indifferent.

It was ridiculous to say it was raining, as it had only rained symbolically that day, with not even a drop of water on the ground. Gu Siyu still held a sun umbrella in her hand.

Gu Siyu was being mischievous and intentionally pressed the doorbell with the tip of her umbrella. The vibrating sound caught Huo Junxian's attention, and as she raised her eyes, Gu Siyu leaned lazily against the wall, waiting to be scolded.

However, Huo Junxian reached out and pressed the button. The door slowly opened in front of their shocked eyes. Gu Siyu followed Jin Yuansen into the house as if it were her own. Walking and thinking, Gu Siyu wondered if Huo Junxian was crazy for actually opening the door for her.

At that time, she didn't pay attention to Huo Junxian's expression.

Now she was looking carefully.

Huo Junxian lowered her eyes, hiding her emotions.

Teddy came over, wagging his tail fiercely and barking twice at Gu Siyu. But it was too late, the kiss had already happened.

Huo Junxian crouched down and rubbed Teddy's head. "Good dog."

Then she got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.

Breakfast had not yet been made. The incident just now seemed like it never happened, and she didn't pay attention to the person outside.

"Stupid dog, come here." Gu Siyu talked to Teddy.

Teddy didn't understand and didn't want to bother with her. So Gu Siyu said, "That woman outside is bullying your owner. Don't you want to help your owner get revenge?"