Chapter 26: Playing Games

Both parties carefully reviewed all the documents, signed their names with a pen, and stamped them with a seal. They each kept a copy of the contract and cooperated in the transfer process.

With the contract in place, Jin Yuansen wouldn't dare to play any tricks.

Everyone who was busy had left the private room, leaving only these two people. They sat down together and had some tea to calm down. Gu Siyu asked Jin Yuansen for the key.

Jin Yuansen held the key and asked, "When will you run away?"

"Don't worry, the house is the most important thing to me. You keep it a secret. Don't tell Huo Junxian that you gave the house to me. Be careful with your words. If she asks, just continue with your stingy character. She won't find any flaws if you're so tightfisted." Gu Siyu said.

Jin Yuansen was annoyed by her teasing, but what she said made sense. He sighed, "You're right. If she knows that you've deceived her, won't she try to get back at you?"

Gu Siyu nodded, "She'll definitely try to get back at me."

Jin Yuansen sneered, and he looked forward to seeing Huo Junxian's miserable appearance. He had done some despicable things before, deliberately being intimate with his lover in front of Huo Junxian to provoke her.

What expression did Huo Junxian have at that time?

She seemed to be sitting in the car with the window half down. Her gaze pierced through from the inside out, just glanced at him coldly. He didn't see how sad Huo Junxian was, but he was scared himself.

If he could see Huo Junxian's sad appearance, he thought he would be very excited.

"Okay, stop fantasizing. If Huo Junxian finds out, it's just a small matter if she scares people with a knife." Gu Siyu squeezed the juice, and she really wanted to splash it on Jin Yuansen's face. He was a stupid and immoral man who treated his past as a badge of honor. She really wanted to make Huo Junxian kill him soon.

Gu Siyu put down the cup and was about to leave. She opened the door, paused for a moment, and unsurprisingly, Huo Junxian was standing at the door.

Huo Junxian said, "I caught you."

"Huh?" Gu Siyu didn't understand.

Huo Junxian gave the bag in her hand to Gu Siyu, "Here."

Gu Siyu took it, but she didn't bother to look at it carefully. It was probably some products from the beauty salon.

Huo Junxian looked inside, and Gu Siyu slightly moved her body. The bodyguard behind Huo Junxian rushed in, and Jin Yuansen inside was startled, stood up briefly, but was quickly pushed back down.

Gu Siyu stared dumbfounded at the scene. Her back was against the wall, and her movements to leave slowed down. Her thinking was quick. When she came, Huo Junxian had said that they would come to get her, but she had thought it was a joke at the time.

Jin Yuansen also brought bodyguards with him. He hurriedly made a call, and then a group of people rushed in. The two sides struggled together, not like the heroic fights on TV where they exchanged punches, but rather wrestling on the ground.

She muttered under her breath, not knowing which side to be afraid of.

When Gu Siyu was about to look away, she met eyes with Huo Junxian. She was frozen in place, and Huo Junxian opened the door and said, "Aren't you going to come in and take a look?"

Seeing Jin Yuansen getting beaten up, she felt a sense of satisfaction in her heart. But the feeling quickly passed, and she felt a bit afraid. If she ever offended Huo Junxian, would she end up like this, being chased and beaten?