Chapter 57

This statement is quite strange, she is the guardian? What kind of guardian is that, making Gu Siyu very puzzled. Could it be because she slapped her?

Gu Siyu didn't say much.

The police officer in the front passenger seat kept turning his head to look at the two of them, occasionally making a comment or two, asking what was going on.

Gu Siyu didn't want to respond much, and Huo Junxian, sitting next to her, helped answer the questions. She insisted that it was Jin Yuansen retaliating against her, sending people to kidnap Gu Siyu. She said it seriously, and her quiet appearance made it hard for people to doubt her words.

The police officer sighed and said, "Your relationship is really complicated; how did you end up living like this?"

The car passed through an area illuminated by neon lights, and the light reflected on the car window. Gu Siyu saw her own face from above and was somewhat stunned.

She looked forward, staring at the car window, wanting to take a closer look at herself. After discovering her own strangeness, she blinked hard, suppressing her emotions.

Inside the police station, there were not many people. A slightly older police officer was eating instant noodles. He pressed the noodles and came over, asking, "What's going on?"

Huo Junxian found a chair to sit down, asked Gu Siyu to sit next to her, and when the police officer approached, she politely said, "Please eat first; we are not in a hurry here."

Jin Yuansen came over in his car. He entered from the back and first checked his wristwatch, thinking there was still time. The surveillance footage from the club hadn't arrived yet. He said, "There's no rush; we need to talk about this matter carefully."

The two police officers who drove over sat together. "What's the matter? Let's hear it slowly." They focused their gaze on Gu Siyu, feeling that she was the key.

Huo Junxian tugged at Gu Siyu's hand. "You need to answer properly, right? Jin Yuansen kidnapped you, grabbed you, and wanted to take you away."

Jin Yuansen stepped forward, "Huo Junxian, don't falsely accuse me. Gu Siyu came with me willingly. You couldn't keep her." He looked at Gu Siyu and warned, "Think carefully about what you say, or else... you'll see who will help you in the future."

Gu Siyu kept her mouth shut, refusing to say a word.

They continued the discussion until Jin Yuansen's assistant brought the video footage. Jin Yuansen directly showed it to the police, pointing at the scene where Gu Siyu held a knife. "Look, she came to me first. Gu Siyu, now we have witnesses, evidence, and everything. Do you still want to deny it?"

Gu Siyu spoke, "He forced me into the car; he wanted..."

"Don't talk nonsense. I was taking you to the police station!" Jin Yuansen was so angry that his nose almost went crooked. He adjusted his glasses, glanced down, saw Huo Junxian and Gu Siyu holding hands, and said, "Are you two conspiring against me? Trying to frame me for kidnapping?"

Huo Junxian nodded. "You did kidnap her; she didn't want to go with you." As she spoke, she kept smiling at Gu Siyu, tightly squeezing her fingers, and everyone was watching their hands.

As it seemed another argument was about to erupt, an older police officer, having finished his instant noodles, approached and slammed his hand on the table, saying sternly, "What do you three think this is? Explain yourselves properly."

Gu Siyu sat on a chair, looking at him, feeling a strange sense of familiarity. After staring for a moment, she pulled her fingers back, but Huo Junxian held on tightly, reddening her fingertips. Gu Siyu said, "Yes, I wanted to run away. Jin Yuansen promised to take me away."