Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic

Gu Siyu glanced at her phone and felt that her face had not recovered from the swelling. She touched it with her fingers and felt a cold sensation on her cheeks.

The kitchen door was closed with soundproofing, but she could still faintly hear the sound of cooking.

Gu Siyu lay back and replied to her friend's message.

Xiao Xiao: [Siyu, come to the bar for a drink. I'll treat you. I've had an interesting experience recently, I want to share it with you.]

Gu Siyu: [I have something interesting over here too.]

Xiao Xiao: [Take me with you! Take me with you!]

Gu Siyu: [I just want to play alone.]

Xiao Xiao: [Stingy! If you're not coming back, can I stay at your place? I have nowhere to go recently.]

Gu Siyu: [Let's meet for dinner tomorrow and I'll ask you about someone.]

Xiao Xiao: [Who?]

Gu Siyu: [I'll tell you when we meet.]

While chatting, Gu Siyu received a message from Jin Yuansen.

She frowned at the message and was about to reply when she heard the voice of Yu Wanyue again. Yu Wanyue spoke in a low voice, seemingly avoiding Huo Junxian. She walked up to Gu Siyu and looked at her with hostility, without the deliberate attitude she had before.

"I hope you don't provoke Junxian," Yu Wanyue said.

"What's in it for me?" Gu Siyu looked towards the kitchen and deliberately hissed, "Although she hit me, she was flirting with me just now."

Yu Wanyue could tell what had just happened. She had wanted to stop it, but it was too late. She picked up her bag from the table and pulled out a card from inside. "There's more money in here than what Jin Yuansen gave you. Leave Junxian and this is all yours."

The card she pulled out looked very high-end, much nicer than the bank card Jin Yuansen gave her. It was probably a custom-made card.

"Don't be at odds with money," Yu Wanyue said.

"You really know me," Gu Siyu went to take the card, but Yu Wanyue pulled it back. "You leave her first."

Both of them couldn't hide anymore and dropped their pretenses. Yu Wanyue smiled. This woman was quite gentle, but different from Huo Junxian. Huo Junxian was like a cold moon, while Yu Wanyue's gentleness was like a poisoned curved blade.

Gu Siyu intertwined her fingers. "Huo Junxian's property is worth three billion for one house, and she even split Jin Yuansen's property in half. Do you think... I'm that stupid?"

"But Junxian won't like you. If you insist on being persistent, you might not even get a penny.," Yu Wanyue said.

Gu Siyu still smiled. She wasn't surprised that Yu Wanyue was trying to pay her off because Gu Siyu had a face that loved money. She especially liked it when people negotiated with her using money. Yu Wanyue knew her preferences and it was exactly what she wanted.

Gu Siyu said, "This money shouldn't be for you to ask me to leave. It's probably to pay me for my silence fee. If you try to cheat me, I'll go to your husband and ask him about it. To be honest, I'm quite curious about what kind of person your husband is to give you so much money."

Gu Siyu looked at her wrist and said, "I'm a pretty despicable person. I can do anything."

Yu Wanyue blinked her eyelashes but didn't say anything. The smile that had just appeared on her face disappeared.

The glass door opened and two dogs ran to her feet. Huo Junxian was cooking, and now that there were three more people, she made five dishes.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some to eat later."