Chapter 68

When Huo Junxian arrived, the nurse was trying to support Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu, in a stressed state, pushed people away with all her strength, putting all her force into her voice, "Don't touch me, don't touch me!"

The family members donating blood on the side stared at her, afraid of getting hurt themselves, and stepped back. The nurse quickly checked her wristband, glimpsed her name, and called the doctor after seeing it.

Gu Siyu stood up, supporting herself with her hands. She gritted her teeth and walked back, not wanting to cause trouble or let others see her as crazy. Just a few steps, Huo Junxian hurriedly ran over, and when Gu Siyu saw her, she stumbled and collided with a blue resting chair.

"What's wrong?" Huo Junxian supported her, reached out to touch her back, and saw the blood on her back. Worried, she called out, "Nurse, nurse!"

Gu Siyu leaned against Huo Junxian's embrace, feeling a trace of warmth in her cold body. This time, she didn't push Huo Junxian away, as if grabbing a lifesaving straw, she squeezed Huo Junxian's arm.

Huo Junxian frowned but didn't cry out in pain. Her hand was placed on the back of Gu Siyu's neck. "It's okay, it's okay. Don't be afraid; I'm here."

Gu Siyu's face was damp, tears no longer flowing, and the pain in her body intensified. With Huo Junxian's support, she stood upright.

"Let's go," she said with a trembling voice.

Huo Junxian agreed and called the doctor on her phone.

"Hurry, let's go," Gu Siyu shouted, almost pleading.

The nurse nearby said, "Stop the bleeding first; the patient needs to stop the bleeding first."

Whenever the nurse approached, Gu Siyu would get angry. She didn't allow anyone to touch her; she wanted the wound to bleed and let the blood drain. She turned her head and saw her reflection on the white tiles, feeling monstrous.

Huo Junxian hugged her waist tightly, comforting her, "What's wrong? Tell me; I'll solve it for you, okay?"

She wanted Gu Siyu to calm down and called her name, "Gu Siyu..."

Don't call that name, don't call! Don't call me that." Gu Siyu shouted loudly, covering her ears and crouching down, feeling pain in her ears.

She didn't want to make a scene, but it was too unfair. If she didn't make a fuss this time, she might have to hold it in for a lifetime, feeling that she hadn't vented properly. Just like in childhood, she always regretted not acting up, not pleading with her mother, wondering if her mother would have taken her away too.

"Damn it, crying again..."

She wanted to calm down, be more normal, but now, no matter what she heard, it felt uncomfortable. Her whole body was filled with stinging sensations, like needles drilling into her flesh, piercing into her bone marrow.

Huo Junxian held her hand tightly, "Leave it to me to handle, don't make yourself too uncomfortable, okay?"

Huo Junxian squatted down, hugging Gu Siyu, "Don't be afraid; if it hurts, let's shout together, don't be afraid." She held Gu Siyu's face, and Gu Siyu bit her lips hard. Huo Junxian's fingers brushed past her lips. "Okay, okay, let's check it out, go see the doctor. I'll be with you."

Gu Siyu wiped her face with her hand, stood up, but couldn't steady herself. Huo Junxian held her, letting her lean against her shoulder.

"I'm really unlucky; my luck is really bad. I really... I really..." She didn't know what to do.

"It's not bad, not bad. Whatever you want, I'll help you achieve it. Don't think about those things. Don't be afraid; it will get better."

Gu Siyu closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, and saw Zhong Ciyu's face in her line of sight.