Chapter 8: Want to beat her

Huo Junxian's eyes were filled with sadness as she held onto her hand tightly, almost crushing Gu Siyu's bones.

Gu Siyu furrowed her brows and pulled her hand away, but Huo Junxian tugged at her sleeve and called out softly, trembling, "Gu Siyu..."

In the past, when Huo Junxian called her, it was usually cold and indifferent, but now there was a kind of eagerness, as if she was afraid that Gu Siyu wouldn't forgive her.

"Please." Tears glistened in Huo Junxian's eyes. When the tears fell, Gu Siyu's fingers slid under her eyes and caught them. Gu Siyu pinched the tears and said, "How I deal with you depends on my mood."

Huo Junxian swallowed, unable to argue. Gu Siyu had all the leverage over her.

Gu Siyu got up from the bed and Huo Junxian followed, lifting her body as if asking if Gu Siyu was leaving.

"Go and run me a bath." Gu Siyu didn't intend to leave. She stood at the foot of the bed and gave her an evil grin.

Gu Siyu had taken a nap at noon and hadn't showered. She had been thinking about things, and she fell asleep quickly with blurry eyes.

It was hot during the nap, and she sweated a lot. Now her body was smelly. Because of Huo Junxian's smile just now, she recalled everything that had happened today and felt angry again.

Huo Junxian lowered her eyes and said, "Okay."

Yesterday, Gu Siyu had showered, trying to please Huo Junxian, but she had only used the shower and not put on any shower gel.

Today, the bathroom light was on, revealing everything inside. It looked like a luxurious place, with a circular bathtub designed for soaking the entire body.

Huo Junxian adjusted the bathroom light twice before turning on the bathtub switch and putting the shower gel and bath salts next to it for her to choose.

Gu Siyu unzipped her waist and undressed, walking barefoot into the water. When her body sank into the water, she could faintly smell the three billion-dollar scent in the room. The water temperature was just right, and her body was exceptionally relaxed, with all the tense muscles released.

The water pressure pressed against half of her chest, and the mountains of flesh were visible in her eyes. Huo Junxian stood at the door, like a wooden stake, watching. Gu Siyu rested her hand on the edge of the bathtub, with her body raised behind her, and kicked the water surface with her leg.

Huo Junxian was calm and patient, wearing a timid expression that annoyed Gu Siyu. Before Gu Siyu could speak, Huo Junxian's gaze shifted over and she quickly turned and closed the door.

Gu Siyu felt comfortable and slid her body under the water, closing her eyes and waiting until she felt completely relaxed before wrapping herself in a bathrobe.

The bedroom was dark, and Gu Siyu dropped the mess of papers she was holding on the floor. Huo Junxian didn't pick them up and lay on her side, sleeping with her arm as a pillow.

Gu Siyu was vulgar, insisting on approaching and holding Huo Junxian's chin, looking at her eyes to see if she had cried. Her long eyelashes flickered, showing a hint of dampness.

She finally lay down contentedly.

This bed was like a glutton, capable of devouring anyone's desires. After sleeping on it once, Gu Siyu was not interested in other beds. She wanted to sleep here and occupy it for herself.

In the early morning, Huo Junxian was still awake. She was airing the clothes she had taken off yesterday and using a lint roller to clean up the dog hair in the house.