Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog

"Have you bitten enough?" Huo Junxian asked.

Gu Siyu bit harder and felt her frown. She let go and left a half-circle bite mark on Huo Junxian's ear.

"I'll bite you to death," Gu Siyu said.

"Have you eaten?" Huo Junxian asked her.

Gu Siyu didn't answer, gritting her teeth. Huo Junxian touched the corner of her lips with her fingers; she must have been punched during the fight and had split lips. Gu Siyu licked her lips and pushed Huo Junxian's hand away.

Without any power or influence, Gu Siyu managed to deceive Jin Yuansen out of three billion yuan with her eloquence alone. Jin Yuansen wanted her dead, and all the factions were looking for her. Gu Siyu was now a fugitive.

She must be hungry; otherwise, she wouldn't have bitten someone's ear to eat.

Huo Junxian asked her secretary for her purse and took out a pack of wet tissues to give to Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu took one to wipe her face, then took another one to wipe her arm, which had bloodstains on it.

Gu Siyu winced in pain; she wasn't invincible. She had fought against three adult men alone, and her strength was there. If she didn't get hurt, that would be strange.

"What are you looking at?" Gu Siyu pulled down her sleeve to cover the mark on her hand. "Those guys weren't any better than me. They were all tall and strong, but they ended up with bloody noses after a few punches."

"You're bleeding again at the corner of your mouth," Huo Junxian said, wiping the scabbed area with the last tissue. It was covered in dust.

Gu Siyu didn't like to hear this and pushed her hand away, saying, "It's just a small injury."

"Hmm," Huo Junxian asked her, wiping her own ear with the last tissue. "You ran away from the airport, so why did you go to the arena? Jin Yuansen must want to kill you now."

"I did it because I wanted to," Gu Siyu sneered.

Gu Siyu knew she was lowly and never thought of herself as noble. But that didn't mean she could be used as a target for others to scold.

Jin Yuansen not only scolded her but also made her a scapegoat, making her infamous and causing unknown netizens to scold her. Gu Siyu liked to play on her phone and saw others scolding her every time she watched videos. She couldn't swallow this anger.

Furthermore, there was an important point.

Jin Yuansen bullied Huo Junxian, and she didn't like it.

Although she couldn't quite understand this feeling, she felt it was unreasonable. Huo Junxian had stood her up, but she still wanted to vent her anger and act impulsively.

That idiot scolded her, and she could understand that. But scolding Huo Junxian? What was that about? He cheated on her, and he blamed others? Was he insane?

She didn't know where he got his sense of superiority.

On the way there, Gu Siyu had thought that it was probably because she had a conscience and some correct values, and was just too angry. She wanted to be a champion of justice.

She could curse, and she never felt that what she said was a problem. She just didn't read much, otherwise, she could curse even more, and make Jin Yuansen never able to hold his head up for the rest of his life.

Gu Siyu sneered, "You didn't see that scene. Jin Yuansen was gritting his teeth behind, being attacked by all the media."

Huo Junxian nodded with some regret. She didn't like noisy scenes, but Gu Siyu could make the scene exciting and handsome.