Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.

The two didn't meet each other face to face. One was upstairs and the other was sitting in a car, with a far distance between them. Their figures appeared as just a shadow in each other's eyes. However, they were staring at each other, and their gazes were like a fuse in the hot summer air, quickly ignited.

It started burning and then exploded.

Gu Siyu almost couldn't help thinking about it day and night.

The car downstairs had been parked there without moving. Gu Siyu's takeout food had arrived at the ground floor, and the delivery rider called her to come down and pick it up. However, Gu Siyu didn't want to go down for the moment, so she asked the rider to leave it on the first floor.

Gu Siyu looked at her phone, but Huo Junxian hadn't sent her any messages. Huo Junxian didn't use any vulgar actions or tones to seduce her, but instead had an aloof attitude with a hint of arrogance.

Whether she admitted it or not, Gu Siyu felt like she had lost the battle.

Later, a bread truck came, and it honked at the Maybach, prompting it to move to another parking spot. The residential area was narrow, and the Maybach couldn't find a parking space, so it left the area without any reluctance.

"Damn it."

Gu Siyu was very angry, and she suddenly felt a stomach ache. She had a delicate stomach, and if she waited for too long, her stomach would start to hurt. She went down to pick up her takeout, but the barbecue that cost only a few dozen yuan tasted bland, making her stomach hurt even more. So she had to call a runner to buy a box of stomach medicine.

A few days later, Huo Junxian kept coming to her, dressed in sexy clothes as if she were in a fashion show. Gu Siyu became cruel and intentionally tortured Huo Junxian by not giving her an answer, hoping to take revenge for the anger she felt that day.

Gu Siyu also realized that if she didn't reveal any information within three days, and if something happened to the company, Huo Junxian would be crushed by Jin Yuansen. Then, Gu Siyu would lose both her money and her person.

Gu Siyu was weighing things in her mind, afraid that if she didn't reveal any information within three days, Huo Junxian would be killed by Jin Yuansen if the company ran into trouble. Then, she would be left with nothing.

Fortunately, several days had passed without incident. Jin Yuansen was just bluffing when he said he would kill Huo Junxian within three days. Given the current situation, it would have been terrible if she had followed Jin Yuansen at that time. He might have detained her for three months or three years, or even worse, not let her come out alive.

"F*ck!" Gu Siyu gritted her teeth.

Huo Junxian came on a Saturday morning while Gu Siyu was going downstairs to have breakfast. They bumped into each other face to face. Huo Junxian was holding a dog with one hand and carrying two transparent bags filled with vegetables and fruits with the other. She followed Gu Siyu into the elevator, and a teddy bear light bulb was added in the middle.

As they entered the house, Teddy ran in and started playing with the pillows, pushing them from the living room to the dining room. Huo Junxian picked up the pillow and saw the stomach medicine on the table. She threw the takeout that Gu Siyu had brought into the trash.

Gu Siyu, with sharp eyes, noticed it and raised her head to look at her. "What are you doing?"

"Your stomach is not feeling well, and you still eat these things?" Huo Junxian asked.

"Then what should I eat?" Gu Siyu replied.

"Don't eat this," said Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu was about to explode at her, but Huo Junxian went into the kitchen, put down the takeout, turned on the faucet to wash the rice and vegetables, and began to chop a piece of meat into minced meat.