Chapter 55

Gu Siyu lay on the bed, covered in sweat. Huo Junxian was lying beside her, asleep, with her hand tightly gripping Gu Siyu's waist. Gu Siyu glanced sideways and saw a red mark on her waist.

Gu Siyu removed her hand, but Huo Junxian continued to exert pressure, not letting go. Gu Siyu applied some force, and Huo Junxian followed suit, but it was evident that she was still asleep.

Unscientific.

Gu Siyu mumbled to herself, lying on her side for a while. She leaned over to kiss Huo Junxian's cheek, planting kisses on her lips.

Huo Junxian, with closed eyes, soon allowed Gu Siyu to pry open her lips and play with her tongue.

Huo Junxian was awakened by the actions, her eyelashes trembling. She opened her eyes, a hint of redness in them, looking like she hadn't slept well. She responded a few times and closed her eyes again, lazily speaking, "Gu Siyu..."

"Don't call me Xiaoyu anymore?"

Gu Siyu leaned against her nose, and a hot breath fell on her lips as she spoke.

"Xiaoyu is not here." Huo Junxian replied in a hoarse voice.

Right, right.

This jerk, when they slept together, kept calling her Xiaoyu. Gu Siyu felt humiliated, like a dog. She cursed her fiercely in her heart.

In a retaliatory manner, Gu Siyu bit Huo Junxian's lips. Huo Junxian winced in pain, opened her eyes again, and touched her lips, saying, "It hurts."

Gu Siyu took the opportunity to get off the bed. She stood at the bedside, putting on her clothes, buttoning them with her hands behind her back. Turning around to see if Huo Junxian was going to wake up, she really wanted to give her a slap to wake her up properly.

However, a woman's tired appearance was quite charming—languid, with a slightly open crack at the bottom of her eyes, imprinted with her figure.

Huo Junxian's fair and white fingers drew on her waist. "Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu..."

Gu Siyu held back from exploding with vulgar words. "A dog that misses you so much can go back by itself later."

She pulled down her shirt to cover her body and walked to the door, sniffing it. There was no sweat smell on her body, but she picked up Huo Junxian's perfume scent. Huo Junxian used a very fresh fragrance, somewhat like apples and grass. It was the scent of the popular girls' perfume lately. A mature woman using this scent didn't seem out of place at all.

Sniffing a couple more times, she started to get addicted. Gu Siyu took a shower and came out. Holding a towel, she dried her hair. Huo Junxian got up. She was a bit unsteady on her feet, holding onto the door and looking at Gu Siyu, a smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

"What do you want to eat?" Gu Siyu asked.

"Don't do it..."

"You still want to do it?" Gu Siyu glanced at her. "You've exhausted everyone; take a break."

Huo Junxian tucked her hair behind her ears and said, "I didn't mean that. I was thinking, 'don't do it,' are you hungry? I can cook for you."

"No need for that. You'd better freshen up first." Gu Siyu twisted her hair. It was hot, and she didn't feel like using a blow dryer. She would let the natural wind dry it.

She checked her phone. He Xiao had called and sent several messages in the morning, all very brief. Gu Siyu replied: [When you arrive, let me know.]

A quick response.

He Xiao: [I just arrived! Oh my, the first-class cabin is so luxurious. Have you ever sat in it? I even saw several big internet celebrities inside, according to my observation.]