Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.

Gu Siyu has always fought to the death in every fight she has been in since she was young. She never retrieves her punches once they are thrown, and she has never been in such a sorry state before, having bumped into someone and used all her skills to escape.

She ran while occasionally looking back, only stopping when she didn't see anyone around.

She leaned on her legs and breathed a sigh of relief, reaching into her pocket and feeling around, afraid she had forgotten her phone, which would be disastrous since even the police were nowhere to be found.

Glancing at the time, it was 6:03 pm, and the sky was still in the twilight period. At that moment, she remembered that she didn't ride her motorcycle. Gu Siyu stood still, placing her hand on her face and slapping herself, feeling stupid.

Gu Siyu was very familiar with this area, so she walked a little and dialed a number on her phone, calling someone to come and pick her up. After hanging up the phone, she scolded herself for being so stupid.

The game of cat and mouse was not as cool as she had imagined.

A friend came in a van to pick her up and was surprised to see her in such a sorry state, asking, "What happened, did you get kidnapped?"

Gu Siyu wondered how she could tell.

Dai Shuyi pointed to the marks on her body that hadn't disappeared yet and said, "Did you run into a crazy fan?"

Huo Junxian had tied her up very tightly, leaving marks on her body. Gu Siyu was speechless. Her jacket was still on the motorcycle, and her tank top only reached her belly, making it impossible to take off. She said, "It's nothing, I should have gotten rid of the crazy person by now."

She gritted her teeth as she spoke of the lunatic.

Dai Shuyi also played with cars, but her skills were not as good. She was only participating in the performance race now. She held the handlebars and drove slowly, saying, "The race organizers are not fair. They used to be like a gambling den, with no fairness or guidance for fans, who are a bunch of idiots who harass anyone they don't like. It's sickening. I think they will go bankrupt sooner or later if they keep this up."

Gu Siyu only responded with an "Mmm."

After Dai Shuyi finished venting, Gu Siyu spoke up, "Later, can I borrow your car? Let's go back and get mine."

"What's wrong?" Dai Shuyi was puzzled.

"I need to go get my motorcycle. It's behind us."

Dai Shuyi didn't quite understand. Couldn't they just go back and get it? Besides, Gu Siyu had always treasured her motorcycle like her life.

Dai Shuyi clicked her tongue twice and said, "Gu Siyu, when did you become such a coward? Where did your courage go?"

Gu Siyu bit her lip, wanting to explain but couldn't, so she said through gritted teeth, "Just drive properly."

Facing her friend's teasing, Gu Siyu couldn't help but curse back a few times. She also cursed Huo Junxian in her heart, blaming her for tying her up so tightly that her arms were almost rubbed raw and hurt badly.

But that was not the worst of it. When she went back to look for her motorcycle that night, the sea breeze blew, and the road was empty and deserted. Huo Junxian was nowhere to be found, and even her motorcycle had disappeared without a trace.

This time, she was in debt for two hundred thousand yuan, and she had to pay someone to modify her motorcycle, which was very expensive.

She rubbed her forehead and felt a little pain. Then she felt a lump on the left side of her forehead.