1

Babe please its only 12 kilometers which equates to over 7 miles. We run more than that  when we jog even on the treadmill. Antonio, Drew and Tommy already signed up. We all can jog for Tommy's  charity. Tommy is jogging to raise money for free dental care for low income patients. We know enough people to sponsor us per mile or one flat donation. Pretty please J. Okay, but you are going to owe me big time. The last time we jogged was for the Boston marathon and that didn't go well. J I pray no one dies this time.

We need to eat healthier, going to bed earlier, working out and jogging more. Here is the route for it. We have six months to get ready for it in May.

I guess we should let the others know.

We are at my brothers place, the Daily Robber

We are at my brothers place, the Daily Robber. A lady sits down at our table and doesn't bother asking us if she could. My wife, Jane, gets irritated when people do that. I personally don't have a problem with it as long as its not our date time or we are talking about something private.

Babe I am going to get myself a beer. I will text the others. Okay!

I kiss Maura before I leave on her lips so this gal knows she is mine. Maura kisses me back.

I am sorry to disturb you and your gal. I didn't know you were taken. I just wanted to ask a beautiful woman like yourself out on a date. Thank you for the compliment, but I am happily married to my wife. My loss and her gain for sure.

The lady gets up and leaves before my wife returns.I text family, friends,coworkers and employees that Jane and I are going to jog in next years Bay to Bay breakers race in May. We wil be eating healthier and going to bed early from December until the race. We are hoping you all will sponsor us. The money will go to Dr. Thomas Rizzoli dental patients who are low income for free dental care. Any amount would be greatly appreciated.Please contact him to find out the account number to deposit and in our name, check made out to him written in the memo section for the dental fund Bay 2 Bay Breakers race.

J she wanted to ask me out and told me I was beautiful. She what. Where did she go so I can tell her off. Babe I don't know nor do I care. I told her thank you, but I am happily married to you. Hmmm okay I guess. Honey there was no need for you working yourself over it. BUT, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. SHE DID GET THAT RIGHT.

I kissed my life longer than Jane thought I would. She had stopped kissing me back when I grabbed her by her waist and held her head with my two hands on each side of her face.

Wow,doc thank you. Always babe. I text them to let them know. I text all to ask them to sponsor us. I saw that you included me in the group text. Oops sorry about that.
Lets go J. I already left a tip, since wr don't pay for food nor beverages. Thanks doc. I need to head back to the clinic. The verdict is in finally after two weeks.

We left the Daily Robber.Jane held my door open and closed it for me than we said we love one another. Maura left while I was starting up my car.