15

We finished for the day and decided to go fishing. It was cold but enjoyable. The chef and the other employees cleaned, seasoned and cooked the fish which included rissoto and nice salad with a glass of wine alcohol free and one with alcohol.

 The chef and the other employees cleaned, seasoned and cooked the fish which included rissoto and nice salad with a glass of wine alcohol free and one with alcohol

These four were placed next to the stack of plates before we served ourselves

Maura we figured we would make this available for our customers in the shopping and tasting rooms. Katelyn agreed with us on this. Penelope I agree as we know even at times we need help. We figured this will increase sales because not everyone will ask for help. You are actually correct Nia.

Everyone liked the idea. Katelyn and I agreed to keep the charts as they were. We didn't feel the need to remove their names and put Everlasting on it. We figured since no copy right nor trademark was on it. This will be a good decision to give credit to the companies who made these.

We finished dinner. Tomorrow and part of Saturday would be days to get the meat, side dishes made and get everything ready.

Olivia and Eric we are doing the dress rehearsal now. I need the practice so I don't blow your vowels. Okay mom. Okay Joey.

Everyone went into the ball room so we could hear the three of them. A few glitches but our cousin Joey was determined to get this right. We reassured Joey she would do well and Emily said she would help her relax before the ceremony. My step mom and Emily excused themselves and went to the hallway restroom.

We got ready for the joint bachelor and bachelorette party tonight.

Ah fuck Emily don't stop. This will definitely work.

Emily looked up and winked at me. I came hard in her mouth and held her head there until I was done trembling.

Thank you babe. Your welcome. Here is some mouth wash.

As Emily was gargling with listerine, I lowered her pants and panties and started pumping in and out. She spit the rest out and bend forward and spread her legs more so I could go deeper once she slid out of mules, and used her feet to remove her pants and panties.

Oh daddy I wasn't expecting this. I needed to.pleasure you too.

Joey grabs two towels and tells me to place one in my mouth to muzzle my moans. I told her to get undress as I would.

We might as well take a shower. I will turn on the music so no one hears us.I do not care if they know what we are doing Josefina.

We are totally naked and Emily tells me to lay on my back on the rug. I know better than to question her. She lays on top of me kissing me as I enter her pussy. She is soaked. She is pushing her hips forward so I can go deep in her. We are moaning in each others mouths, our bodies our sweaty and trembling as we come a few times.
We finally relax our hips.

How you feeling Josefina? I could stay in you like this a long time. Josefina after the party we can go back to your home and you can fuck me as you want.

When I stated this to her she released a huge load in me. It felt good. I waited until she was almost done. I got off and repositioned myself on her thigh to get myself off and to give her a hand job.
We both came and we both sucked her cum off my fingers.

Hmmm, love your taste and you Josefina. Josefina marry me tomorrow..Do you mean it?.Yes! Well! Yes Emily...I will gladly take your last name Josefina.

We kissed fpr awhile than got up to take a shower.

We got fully cleaned up and dressed. Joey asked one of the maids to sanitize the bathroom.

About time you two get out. Whatever Antonio!

Olivia and Eric we would like to talk to you privately.

We walk far away from everyone.

Olivia and Eric would you mind sharing your wedding with us? I asked Josefina to marry me and she agreed. Mom really?Yes. Eric and I would love that. Joey and Emily congrats! Thank you.
Lets go tell the others.

We walked back to the ballroom. Joey whistles to get everyone' s attention.

Listen up. My mom has agreed to Emily's proposal. On Saturday it will be a double wedding. Emily and I will be busy tomorrow getting our marriage license and clothes. Antonio I would like you to marry us. Josefina and I want just our photo only with my new daughter and son inlaw if they agree.

Eric and Olivia look at one another and shake their heads. Everyone hugs us. We all agreed instead of presents donations would be in all our names to the Sacramento Fire Departments widow/widower fund. We finally made it back to my home and Emily kept her promise. We made love and fucked one another until 2ish.