36

Hey you all made it. I am getting ready for the spring races. I know there are a few people who would be interested in meeting current and a former racer here.

Jocelyn uses the main microphone to connect to.

I have Mick and David Schumacher and Viviene Keszthely here right now so lets all come in to welcome them.

Hey Tommy didn't think you be out here.  Mick just got here to practice . I haven't raced much for awhile.

My guy who was testing my car and the others came in.

Jocelyn laughed when the drivers wanted all sorts of photos more of Vivien than with Mick or David.

You guys know she is married a woman whose a fire chief who could kick most of your asses.

We laughed including Tommy. 

Tommy let me drive your car. You know if I damage it, I will get you a new one. William no thank you. Your wife would have my balls and I care too much about myself. I will allow you to be a passenger once you sign this waiver electronically releasing me, Jocelyn and others from liability. Wow, you all take this serious. Yes we do.

Everyone signs it. Vivien, Mick and David get it to the driver seat of three cars while the owners get in the passenger seat.

 Vivien, Mick and David get it to the driver seat of three cars while the owners get in the passenger seat

I had a blast you guys even though I didn't drive.  Its like an adrenalin rush but the danger is there.

Jocelyn how bad is your car? David it take awhile for the replacement parts to get here. I am just glad no one else got hurt when my tire blew out. Thanks for taking photos and making these guys days. They will be bragging for awhile. I will see you all tomorrow at eleven.

We get in my truck and leave to go back to the house.

You guys get to do this alot or did? Yes as you can see its not all fun and games. Yes, I do Mick. So Jocelyn, Tommy  get tires from you for free. Yes Mick just like how David and Vivien do. Yes and Vivien and I appreciate it too.

We finally made it back for dinner.

So did you have fun? Yeah I was Tonmy's passenger. I signed a release of liability. He wouldn't let me drive because you would kill him etcetera. Will he is right.

William told us all the rest. My husband Will asked me how the session went . I told him it went well but none of could discuss the particulars.  He and the others accepted it and we ate cioppano for dinner tonight.  Juanita and the others finally allowing us to pay for our meals.

Drew and Antonio nice jogging tonight. Drew where was Tommy? He is at the race track.  He needed a break like we all do from time to time. Our times are improving. I will see you two tomorrow.

Drew hugged us and left. We took a shower and relaxed watching netflex and the ten o'clock news before we went to bed and nodded off to sleep.

Candace I changed her bandages. How was your surgeries? One was a success. I lost my first patient. The heart  transplant didn't take. I am so sorry . Thank you Lisa. We kissed one  another and fell asleep. Lisa woke us up again around 7 and she was awake this time. We got up for breakfast. This was  the last meal that was made for us ( omelets, hash browns, toast and mixed fruit cut up.  Jackson arrived for my therapy.

Lisa your improving but don't over do it. We don't need you getting hurt. We won't have another session until Monday.  Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday,  I just want you to get in the pool and walk for thirty minutes in the pool and nothing else. Okay!
Jackson carried out his table and other items to his truck. We all went to our rooms to take a shower and got ready for the funeral and celebration of life at the winery.