91

Maura and the rest of us get up around eleven and made a late breakfast after we took a shower and changed both bedrooms bedding.   Jane started the washing machine.

We were eating when heard a big commotion outside. We all got up to see what it was. The city was putting new street covering that is suppose to last longer as long as no one is doing donuts or burning rubber per the sheet of paper left on the door taped. We see Mario and Courtney outside having to wait. They were trying to leave.

We have to wait 4 hours before we can leave? Yes Sir.

Mario wasn't too happy.  Apparently. they were supposed to meet someone for lunch.   They call an uber.

Morning you all. We were going to knock on your door this morning to join us. Your brother,  his wife. Nazanin and Antonio figured since we saw Lisa Hummer and a truck you probably wanted to sleep in. It's Cheryl's truck says Jane. Yes and thank you. We better get going to meet the uber driver outside the gate. Have fun you two,says Maura. We will try. I think we will stay out longer now as well.

We all go back inside. 

I am glad they didn't wake us up says Lisa. We would of had to take a shower and we all would of been too tired.  We did have fun. Yes we did your honour. Jane too early.  What it's 11:46  now. Whatever Jane. It seems someone woke up grumpy. Just slightly Cheryl.  I wanted us to go horse-back riding and have some fun. We can go later in when it's cooler. Jane I had made reservations. We can call an uber to drive us. I guess.

We finished our food and we leave with sunscreen,  water and hats on and walk to meet the uber driver.

Lunch time came around at the country club. We were inside eating subway sandwiches with chips, our lemonade we all chose and a slice of various cakes.

Babe another golf tournament a success.  The youth enjoyed themselves and some got picked up for colleges yesterday and signed their commitments. It definitely was a successful tournament.

We finished eating and drinking and relaxed for an hour socializing until we hear an announcement for us all to go back outside to hear the 3 winners and the youth to get their prizes they earned.

Abigail addresses everyone.

I would like to thank the employees, numerous volunteers and the sponsors for making this possible.  I especially like to thank each golfer, coach,  and fans for coming out.

We all clapped.
Abigail picks the three winners.

Ed Scott please come up to get your tickets for Lego land. Next is Carrie Wilson for Disneyland.  Thirdly for Universal Studios  is Jasmine Taylor. Okay I will let the others to call out the names for the other earned prizes.

We waited outside and listened for an hour an half. We all left and went our separate ways.

Back in Sacramento...
Lisa this is perfect with a slight breeze. Maura I am glad you like it.  I love horse-back riding but don't ride enough. You're welcome.

We finally get off the horse and tie them up to a tree branch as we lay under the tree on a blanket with bottle s of water,  a nice bottle of chardonnay and merlot with fresh fruit and cheese we packed in picnic basket. Maura hands us a glass while Jane asks which wine than pours the wine. Jane is laying her head on her wife's legs which are up leaning and Cheryl is the same with me.  We are eating, drinking and relaxing.