74

Maura did you enjoy yourself? Yes. Jane I am worried about Sydney as well as Pierce and Madison. Madison said she and Bjorn stopped to get a pregnancy  test. Doc if she is pregnant we will support them. Calder, Lana and the others will be happy too. Jane I am glad it was only windows that were broken with the stray bullets. People always shoot guns which innocent people property is hit or worse someone dies. Tomorrow Maura, I will check to see if any part of our property is damaged.

I kiss Jane goodnight and we both nodded off to sleep.

Mom I wish you all were staying longer. Me too Christina but it suppose to snow on Tuesday and we need to get back to get ready. I will text you and your sisters when we are home safe. Jacks is coming with us too.

We hug them and they leave. Josselyn, my sisters will miss our parenta, but we know the security guards will keep them safe. Josselyn's dad is driving my mother's suv. I know he is familiar with the roads.

Sis its been fun, but its late we all need to go home and sleep.

Parker, Valerie and I walk them out. We hug them than wave as its starts to rain hard. We run inside and get changed into warmer and dryer clothes. We all decided to sleep in our own beds tonight. We kiss one another. Valerie and I leave for our bedrooms.

In Lake Tahoe...
Diane they are on their way back here. Lets get some sleep. Milo said Jacks is driving Alexis SUV. They are trying to be the storm and some of Christina's friends vehicles windows were damaged caused by bullets. Was anyone hurt? No. The cabins and your house is stocked with food and water. I am glad you came back to stay with me. Me too.

We kissed than fell asleep.

Mrs. C are you okay? Yes Milo I am just thinking about the new years eve parties held at the metro court over the years and at the shining star. This is one of the first year no fire, deaths or explosions. I am glad we were finally able to enjoy ourselves. Will and Vanessa were the only ones who didn't take a photo. Mrs. C they drew the short straw to watch the perimeter. So Milo I noticed you and Abigail enjoyed yourself with Christopher and Piper. A doctor for you. Yes I am going to start seeing her more often even though she is with Christopher Gorham. I am glad Abigail is finally seeing someone too. I was getting to worry about her. We all agree with you. Please get some sleep. I will.

Mrs. C fell asleep as I drove us back to Lake Tahoe.

In Sacramento...
Alesha our fever finally broke. Who was calling you? It was Sydney wishing us a happy new year. She said Madison and Bjorn are staying with them. I am just glad they finally forgave me. It was eating me up keeping them away from one another. Babe I know just get some sleep its close to four now. 
We kissed and both eventually nodded off to sleep.

The alarm goes off and Max gets up to see why.  He tells me they are home and going to bed but enjoyed the party. A first with no deaths, fire nor explosions only a few guests had their windows broken by stray bullets.  Hmmm, since I am awake.

Diane smiles and I get undress and we make love for awhile than fell asleep.

Jacks I was glad I got to spend time with my family and yours. Me too.

Alexis and I made love than fell asleep.

Donnie I enjoyed myself. Me too babe.  Neither of us had to work and got to enjoy the party and are getting paid as if we worked. Lets get some sleep babe. In a few hours, you will be up cooking for us all.

I was just thinking about my time with Christopher. I finally able to move forward without my husband. I put away the photo of us away in the closet and get back into bed to sleep.

 I put away the photo of us away in the closet and get back into bed to sleep