44

The guys left to play pool after Parker took two photos of us. Carly has one of the lady guards to go buy black and white photo frames for the photos that Alexis printed out in their office.

Girls come with us to our home office. Before you came we were getting ready to put up the two paintings we bought. Tomorrow we will do the bigger one. The paint has to dry first and we have one item to be placed on the mantel too.

Alexis hammered in the hangars. Carly hung the
widest painting up first. Valerie hung up the smaller one.

Wow, you two took a photo with the guys and each other

Wow, you two took a photo with the guys and each other. Yes Christina, we have had to learn to get along which hasn't been easy. Carly will agree with me on that. What do you two do for work? I work on the books for the Harrah'a Casino. I work running several local women's clothing stores I own in California Josselyn. You two use your last names. Yes Samantha. We have different social security numbers. We were going to change our last names, but Sonny said it wasn't necessary because there are many with our first and last names. You cannot tell others were alive nor can you have current photos of up except this one.

 You cannot tell others were alive nor can you have current photos of up except this one

People won't know it was taken in Europe. We have asked them to pick up frames for these two. I printed these out for you.
Ms.Davis I am back. Here they are. I am going to go to our place now. Okay!

We put them in the frame and hung them up.

We noticed you have two works done by Kiki Korsak, one painting by the ex Irish mob boss, Gloria O'Rielly but who is MDI on the small oil painting in your office? Parker it was painted by Maura years ago. We know you all must be tired. Please go to the rooms we showed you. Are you sure you two are okay sleeping in the same bed? Yes, we both have our guns with us. We laugh at our mothers. We see they get along now but still have the uncertainty still trusting one another. Milo and Max will be okay too. If you have sex,change the bedding. Jason's guards decided to sleep on the couches downstairs. The alarm is on, all of the windows and in our vehicles are bullet proof even the ones the guards drive . Both cabins. are sound proof and walls, roofs including all vehicles are bullet proof too.

We all said good night.

In Sacramento...

Jane so much for not working out today. Maura I figured we still need to stay focus. We only swam. We didn't jog. I know. We did have extra fun before it started raining. Jane I think we should do maybe a lap pool inside. What do you think ? Why not a pool but a smaller one. Okay lets look on line and get some bids. They can come tomorrow morning. Okay.

Maura and I got on our laptops to look at them. We finally found one and called the guy who made it. He said he would be here tomorrow at eleven thirty when he was done with church to give us a bid. We asked my daughter and Casey to be here at ten thirty. Maura and I looked for pepsi cola signs and odered four of them along with a new first aid kit. We than logged out and put our lap tops in our offices, used the restroom, washed and dried our hands ans got into bed. We read a few more Nora Roberts chapters than nodded off to sleep.