21

Eric today is definitely a new day as a married couple for us. I think you need a new car. I love my mercedes.  We can just get you a newer one.  

We get on line and start looking.

I like this one babe. Eric another red one. Yes and its a SUV so we don't always have to take your truck when we go golfing and shooting together with our gun equipment.

 Yes and its a SUV so we don't always have to take your truck when we go golfing and shooting together with our gun equipment

I am buying this for you Eric as your wedding gift. Okay but on one condition. Which is? The money I get for the trade in goes to you. Hmmm is that the only way you will accept it? Yes than its a deal.  Lets ask  Sienna to take your car in once she sends us the pink slip via courier. They should be back by now.

My wife spoke with Sienna and I told her where his pink slip was at. I asked her to text or call us when she arrives at the house tomorrow and one of us would unlock the door for her and I gave her the passcode for the alarm. She said she and her wife like that color, make and model. We told her thank you.

Okay we should get it by Wednesday. I know she and and Sienna will get a good price for you. I know wifey.

I called the dealership and told them Sienna Peeples would be getting the car for my husband and would have the pink slip. We negotiated a price without the salesman having their mechanic seeing it, since I do all the work on the  mercedes.  Sienna would test drive it. I told him what additional features     
I would pay for in cash and what I expected from him. Once their mechanic inspected his vehicle and reviewed my maintenance log since it arrived from Italy, we would negotiate a price and I would use zelle to deposit  in the dealership account. I asked him to send me the bank and routing  number so I could verify today it was the dealership account. He said he would be looking to see Sienna again. I ended the call and text Sienna what dealership and the salesman name. She said okay and good night. I said good night and for doing this for us and coming to our wedding. She said they enjoyed it and her wife and Sydney just went to their bedrooms to sleep.

John I am downloading the  photos from wedding and sizes of each, which frames, who wanted which photo and sizes. Everyone would pick them up and pay next week except for the people who are back in Italy already. He told me that he was looking forward to seeing them and me taking them as the original photographer of JR Studio. I laughed and we ended the call.

Maur your awake now. How long have you been awake for? About thirty minutes. I spoke with John about the photos. I was going to go downstairs for dinner. The chef hasn't called yet. We both will go down and eat with whoever is eating in the dining room we eat in.

We freshen up and put our tennis shoes on. We didn't bother with makeup and didn't care either on Sunday evening.