39

We are eating dinner what you packed us in the ice chest now

We are eating dinner what you packed us in the ice chest now. Sorry, for not texting you earlier.  We were stuck in traffic for 4 hours on top of what it too Candace to drive here. We are going to eat, take a shower than go to bed.

Jane , I and the others received this from Avery Harris at 8 p.m.

Wow, babe it took them a long time to get there. The good thing Maura they had enough gas, blankets , food and beverages and and sand if they needed it. They must of been behind that bad accident that was on the news. I just hope Lisa was asleep during that time. She probably was she ate a half of an edible instead of 1/4 as I told her.  Lets go work out on the treasmill,since its raining. We will take turns. Babe I will start off on the bag. Okay!

I got responses from my family glad that we made it and hopefully Lisa was asleep. I responded yes to my aunt Janice's question. Alexa said they all just finished eating. Samantha said they were given over $578,353. 00 in cash and checks to go to treatment of cancer patients at Mercy Hospital. We had the driver take us there. All checks were written out to Mercy Hospital. They were thinking of mom when they wrote them. They had cards to open still and would do that tomorrow. I text you only so others don't see my comments. Okay thanks  for letting me know. We are also almost done with thank you notes.  Take care, rest, relax and have some fun. Will said to enjoy the new sex toy he bought you and you can open it. I have no idea what he bought you and I none of us are to know. He said he was embarrassed when he paid for it in cash at the adult store. We will and tell him thank you. Lisa is opening it. Wow, oh my. Yes Lisa and Candace took it with them in the shower. Okay ! 

We stopped texting. I finished getting naked and entered the  bathroom . Lisa and Cabdace were both moaning.  They both were trembling and Lisa was begging. I joined them. I got on my knees and started sucking omy my wifes folds as she came more. Candace was enjoying back dooring my wife.

We eventually took turns using the strap on. The three of us were sore and eventually fell asleep.

Maura we worked out enough. Lets go smoke this joint in the tub and have some fun.  JANE REMEMBER TOMORROW IS THE FIRMS CHRISTMAS PARTY. I LET MY PARTNERS KNOW WE WEREN'T GOING . WE ARE STAYING HOME. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. THANK YOU. CHRISTMAS IS GOING TO BE HARD ENOUGH.

The two of us took a bath and smoked  the entire joint. Both of our breast were sore from sucking, licking,nibbling  and leaving a few darked hematomas on various locations and we had no problem falling asleep in bed.