69

I go home with the Thai food. It feels weird without my family greeting me and asking me how I am doing. Samantha and William flew back with them in one of Maura's planes.  Hollie has to be at work tomorrow.  Alexa has a big case she is preparing for. She was using my office to work on it. Samantha and William are pinching in to help out on some cases. Even though they are different type of lawyers, they are lawyers who can do other cases.  They will also be interviewing to hire more part time lawyers and two full time paralegals.

Hi babe. You look tired. Wow really! Lisa you did alot today and your body is tired. I am sorry for getting offended. Its okay and I am hungry. Candace is on the phone with the hospital checking in on her and Olivia's patient.

Olivia and Candace work at Mercy Hospital.

Sorry Avery was checking in on a patient. Its okay lets eat. I got everyone their own containers with the food we like.

At Jane and Maura's place....

Since you two are here, I am going to go for a jog at my daughters area with them. I checked on my wife and she is snoring.

Jane leaves. We go  to the guest room to take shower but first have dessert in the shower.

Hi mom we stretched already. Go ahead. I will catch up with you two after I stretch.

Mom did you check your phone? No why is it important? Is my wife okay? No on Maura but its important. Carlo text us all before he arrives from vacation from the Carribean. He and Sylvie got married. He will be here for Olivia and Julian's New Years Eve party. They didn't take any photos. Maura and Katelyn text him saying he is in trouble for not telling. Juanita, both Olivias,  Joey and the other cousins are happy. He told his older sisters they eloped so he didn't see anything wrong with it. Dorothy and I are happy for them. I am too but my wife is wrong as well as Katelyn. I am not looking forward to go home. Mom stop being a chicken. Baby girl its not being a chicken. She is sick and moody as it is. We need to support them.

I get on my cell telling my younger cousin he is right.
I text this to all.
Maura and Katelyn we all did the same. We now have more to celebrate this weekend. Congratulations Carlo and now Mrs. Sylvie Loren welcome to the family. They text back thanking me.

I stop texting and I start jogging catching up with my daughter and Dorothy.