48

Avery wanted us three to go check how the others were doing. We left and I am driving there with breakfast we had made for them and 20 others. I told to order more food than what is needed.

Hello may I help you? My name is Dr. Candace Bailey we have breakfast for Samantha, Josselyn and the rest. Please hold.

Does anyone know a Dr. Candace Bailey? Yes she is a good friend of ours. Her girlfriend Avery is the one who told us about you all Max. Vanessa let them. Also they brought breakfast.
Cool because its Jenny's day off today.

Mom what days does she has off? It varies Samantha. Lets go help them bring in the food.

Aye Avery, Lisa and Candace I would like you to officially meet our mothers, Alexis Davis and Carly Corinthos

Aye Avery, Lisa and Candace I would like you to officially meet our mothers, Alexis Davis and Carly Corinthos. The employees who are like family.
The lady who let you is Vanessa Estes. This is her husband, Will. This is Jenny and Donnie Wahlberg, Abigail Hawk, Milo and Max Giambetti and a good ftiend Diane Miller. Hello Diane and Alexis its good to see you two out of the court room. You too Avery. Its defiinitely different not practicing law anymore. Alexis if you ever want to consult and work again, please contact me. I can always use your talents even though you don't have your license. I am willing to pay you in cash and sign a non disclosure agreement without others knowing. Avery I appreciate but not being a lawyer is okay. I am a business owner now and I own several women's stores.

We help them bring in the food and beverages.

This is a cute place

This is a cute place. Thank you. I would like to personally thank you for taking our photo and contacting our daughters for us. We hated them not knowing we were alive all these years. Your very welcome Carly.

I wanted to check in on my good friends to see how it was going. My wife Lisa and my girlfriend came too to see.

Dr. Bailey what type of doctor are you? Please call me Candace I wasn't always a doctor. I put myself through college as a stripper. Its okay. Please eat and drink your juices before it they get cold and hot. Carly I am cardiologist.

Mom Lisa is part owner of Q Security now, since Shawn died. TJ and Molly the three of us were sorry to hear about his death. Thank you Alexis and Carly, says TJ.

Lisa how you feeling now? Samantha alot better no more bandages, stitches nor bruises. You still eating edibles ? Yes but only a fourth now Jason. I am still doing my water exercises in Maura's suite pool at the Inn. I want you back asap but not all at once. Next week I plan on going in for a few hours each day. Maura and Candace agreed mornings and than to both therapies.

Avery I was sad to hear about your parents. I just sent my donation to Firemans widow/ widower fund in Canada before I left Port Charles. Yes Diane told us. We sent ours to the hospital where your sisters worked at.Thank you. When I saw you two, I knew if my parents were alive, I would want to know.  We need to get going. We have swimming exercises to do. DON'T OVER DO IT.  I won't Jason.

I will walk you out. Merry Christmas to each of you. Yes what my wife said.

We will miss you next Sunday. Don't worry we won't tell anyone your alive. Thank you Candace and thank you for the delicious food and juice. You all are welcome.

Jason gets up and walks them out while we continue to eat. Jenny, Donnie ,Abigail, Will and Vanessa left to eat their breakfast. They were here early to help us decorate the cabin.

Lisa how's your nightmares? Jason none last night. If you ever want to talk, let me know. The bonuses were sent out already. Ok thanks.

We got in the hummer and it felt good not needing anyone's help. Jason closed my and Avery's door than we left the property.

Jason re enters and tells us that Lisa was able to get in the hummer without problems and didn't have any nightmares. Everyone who live in Sacramento was happy to hear it.

We finished breakfast.

What are we going to do today? I have to make sure my deliveries arrived today. Mom can we come with you? I wish you could. I will be back in an hour. Okay! We said in unison.

We hugged our mother. Milo and Abigail left with her in the hummer.