82

A few months have passed. It's now April.  

Babe thanks for hanging in there with me all this time. We just got back from two weeks in Virginia.  I feel relaxed. Abigail I am glad we took today off. It's Friday and we have  few days before we have to return to work. The golf tournament for the youth begins today. I am glad Sydney, Pierce,Madison and Laura will be there cheering on the youth.  Just as we did for the youth when Pierce golfed. The shelter youth and Everlasting teens with the alumni from Everlasting are going to be there the entire three days. Pierce is covering the entertainment costs which now allows me to save money.  With Maura's mountainside inn being filled to capacity with the golfers and the surrounding hotels and inns all filled.  We have more sponsors to cover the food, trophies and a goodie bag for every golfer. We were lucky to be able to share Maura's suite with Pierce,  Sydney,  Laura, Madison and Bjorn.  At least we got a bedroom.  Laura, Bjorn and Madison have air mattresses to sleep on because Sydney drew the right number out the bowl.

  Laura, Bjorn and Madison have air mattresses to sleep on because Sydney drew the right number out the bowl

Abigail and Eva were are heading over there. Please turn off the gas for the fire place when you live. I can't believe it's 62 degrees this morning and it's expected not to go past 68 degrees this three day weekend. They all left and we left about ten minutes later.

The parking lot is full with golfers,  their family and some media were able to park. Abigail I am glad you reserved parking for us or we would be walking a few miles.

I cannot believe it's been ten years, since I started this for the youth

I cannot believe it's been ten years, since I started this for the youth. It continues to grow unfortunately I cannot have more golfers. Babe it's okay the youth look forward to this each year.

We walk in  and the employees greet us both and tell us they are waiting for me to start it off.

My wife and I go outside.

Everyone my name is Abigail Mac and I am the owner of this establishment

My niece Jessica Belle and her father as we liked to call him Smiles aka Eric Belle, died this past year of kidney failures.  The monies from this tournament will be in their names and all monies minus the taxes will be sent to New York so others can have surgeries. Please get yourself checked to see if you can become a donor. There are so many people who need kidneys.
This tournament started with my first wife Lexi Belle Mac started this for the youth who love to play.  My first wife is with the angels with the rest of my loved ones. My wife Eva Lovia Mac  continue this gold tournament. I would like to thank our sponsors: McDonald's,  Hell's Kitchen,  Hard Rock Cafe, Tahoe South, Harrahs Harvey's  Resort, Hotel and Casino, Mountainside Inn, Radio stations 210 and 92.7, Subway , Rizzoli,  Rizzoli,  Wright, Miller law firm in Lake Tahoe,  G& R Gun Range, Heavenly Ski Resort, Central Organic, and Youth kids golf organization.  This year there is cash prizes, trophies, hotel and Inn stays,Meals at Hell's Kitchen,  McDonald's and Subway for 6 months free for 8 people once a month.  The meals can be used at any franchise.  Rizzoli, Rizzoli, Wright,  Miller and Associates are offering 4 year full scholarship to any college or trade school.  Everyone good luck to all and most of all have fun.

I ended my speech and everyone clapped. The  tournament officially started at 8:30 on Friday morning. My wife and I went to mingle with the youth, their coaches, family and friends and last but not least the people who didn't fit into these categories.  We mingled until lunch.

In San Francisco...
Maura, Antonio,  Drew, and Tommy we have less than a month to get ready for the bay to bay breakers run. We need to eat well and stay healthy. Since we are in the city let's take advantage of the course but we need to jog on the sidewalk and abide by all signal lights and stop signs.