83

Maura hurry up or we will be late to see them race. I am glad you decided not to Jane. I wish my brother asn't.  I know, but you cannot control what he does.  I haven't been able to do that since he turned a teenager.

We headed out to the race track owned by Josselyn Jacks.

In Lake Tahoe...

The first round for all ages was done by three today

The first round for all ages was done by three today.  They will resume tomorrow because of the heat says the  head judge. There was already three people who fainted. I was glad the fire department had people here to tend to them. We went back to the Inn for an early dinner. We had subway for lunch.

Let's eat at the Mexican restaurant in the Inn, says Charles Wright. Jane said Maura hired two new cooks who know how to make all sorts of Mexican food.

We ordered our food and continued to drink our ice tea. We ordered a pitcher of margaritas a few of then when are food is ready for us.

Abigail I am glad Diane suggested we be one of the sponsors and to help one of the winners with college or with trade school expenses. Even though I am a lawyer, there are so many trades our there that people can make good money. They won't have to pay for their many school loans. 

I was fortunate that my uncle Charles helped me pay mine off. I paid him back and it didn't take long either. Many people think a gardner, landscaper, hot tub or swimming pool maintenance is an easy job. It requires alot of math and knowledge about grass, plants,  which chemicals and how much to use on the grass, weeds, hot tub and swimming pool.