25

Maura and I was woken up to Lisa Harris banging on our door asking for help. She is cut up and bleeding.

Thank God you two are home.

We get her inside.
Maura gets her medical bag and supplies. I start undressing her and only leaving her in her underwear. Her jeans and sweater is ruined and soaked by the rain.

Lisa were you by yourself? NO, I WAS WITH AVERY'S DAD AND HER STEP MOTHER. SOMEONE HIT US WITH THEIR TRUCK. JASON WAS DRIVING ME HOME.  THEY DIED . I REALLY TRIED TO GET THEM OUT BEFORE HIS MERCEDES EXPLODED.

Jane calls Candace.

Jane is everything okay its a little past midnight. No, I need you to wake up more, bring Avery, Samantha and William to our home. Bring a change of clothes for Lisa. Maura is stitching Lisa up. She is okay but Avery's dad and Amanda didn't make. A truck hit them. She tried getting them out before it exploded. Okay. I will call Alesha and the Harris and Schumachers. Maura has sent her plane to Canada already. 

I ended the call and help Lisa and my wife. I carry Lisa bridal style to a guest room.  She is dead weight. Maura gave her a shot to help her sleep. Maura and I get her cleaned up and changed her into some pajamas of Mauras.

Babe did she say anything else? No she is in shock. I called Candace and now I need to call the Harris, Alesha, and the Schumachers.

Maura left to clean herself up and the mess in the living. She doesn't want others to see the mess.

Janice this is Jane. Please have Amal drive you to my house. Your other family here I contacted already. I am so sorry to tell you but Jason and Amanda died in a vehicle explosion. Lisa was hurt and showed up here. Maura treated her here. She is asleep. Oh my we will be there shortly.

I ended the call and called Alexa and Hollie. I told them what happened and Maura is having her pilot fly to get them.  My last call was to Alesha her long time friend. Sienna answered Alesha's cell. I tell her what happened. She informs me she will call her parents to come and stay with Sydney so she doesn't wake up to an empty house.

 She informs me she will call her parents to come and stay with Sydney so she doesn't wake up to an empty house

Maura answers the door for the Harris and William. She has made coffee and has pastries out for them. 

Where is my wife Maura and how bad is she? We took her to the guest room. I stitched her up and we cleaned her up. She is asleep now. She in shock and feels bad she couldn't get them out. I need to see her.

Candace and Avery went with Maura while I stayed with the others pouring them coffee and bringing out plates, other items for their coffee and boxes of tissue.

Your family is at the airport in Canada waiting for the plane to arrive. We have town cars waiting to bring them here. I told them not to rent any vehicles. Amongst us all, we have enough vehicles for them to use.  Jane thanks for you and Maura handling all of this. Janice we are family.  Joey called   nothing in Jason's suv survived. Dr. Berman is in charge of doing the autopsies. Amal and I saw the aftermath. I am just glad Lisa survived it. I called Yilena. Joey said Juanita and the others will have meals here and at your homes starting tomorrow. She and the others just need to know where and how many.

Jane - William can handle it for us. Okay! Is there anything else Lisa said? No she tried her best and is shocked.