32

My nieces finally arrived

My nieces finally arrived. Jane and Maura returned back from their jog too. Abigal, Vivienne,my nieces, my wife and I along with Nia were the only ones here now.

Sis here is the ring. I stopped to get it cleaned too. Wow you all finished? Samantha please go in dad's safe for the deed to all of the properties, pink slips and anything that is else in there. Okay!
We decided it should go to Alexa since I got our mothers first wedding ring from our biological father.

Avery hands it to Alexa.

Sweetie Amal, your sisters and I were talking. Since you are allowed to make changes in the will. I suggest you all keep my brothers home and rent it out. You can set up an account to keep monies for the yearly taxes and maintenance fees. The rest you can have divided how you all four want to go to chairties that Jason and Amanda donated to in their names or what you four want them to go to. Plus you can write it off on your taxes. None of you will get any real tax breaks because of your inheritances, your investments and your jobs. I don't have a problem with that. Samantha what do you think? I like the idea. See babe you had a good idea. Thanks Janiece. We will need to get a property management, pay uncle sam and the city there cut. What charities? I would like to do the fire department in Canada to help firemen and women with their medical bills not covered by the insurance. Alot of them get cancer. Samantha you? Hmmm, the veterans housing that you did Avery. Alexa you. I would like to help graduates who are working for the firms to help pay off their school debt. As for me, I would like the money to be used to train more deputies for the k-9 units and buy the dogs flask jackets in auntie Janice and dad's name.

My auntie Janice starts crying and her twin Jane hands her tissue.

I can be a softie at times. Jane yes you can twin. Don't start with the twin business. I look better than you.
Jane Clemintine Rizzoli. Okay Maur I am sorry Janice. My wife will keep dessert from me.

We all laughed which definitely was needed. Avery completed the two pink slips. She handed Nia's hers. Nia thanked. The guns would go to us daughters. This way it was all legal . We just had to register them in our names and provide a death certificate. William text Samantha to tell her the bank accounts were closed which the banks weren't too happy about. The safe boxes were empty. He got cashiers checks made out to Avery. He notified the credit card companies and mailed them a copy of the death certificate by certified mailed, went to the social security office which took forever and notified the insurance companies on the vehicles. He spoke with Jackson and Jackson would add the corvette on his policy once the paper work was submitted to the DMV.

Maura will you please drive Amanda's mercedes and follow me. Sure. Everyone else can follow us or go back to s
Sacramento. I will hand you samantha, Alexa and Hollie a death certificate for the guns so you can register them in your name and also if you get pulled over. Please make sure the weapons are secured in a lock box out of your reach. Abigail here is a death certificate you will need. Please go to the house to eat. Maura and I will be there in an hour or so after you all get there. Everyone thank you for coming and taking time off from work to help us.

Everyone left. The items were dropped off at the consignment stores per my text from Nazanine,Yilena and Beth. I turned the alarm to empty house except for the big appliances and locked the door.

Maura and I arrived to the dealership fairly quickly. I spoke with the salesman who I was familiar with. He told me he was sorry to hear about my parents. He wrote me a nice check and I transferred the suv over to him once I had him removed the front license plate for
Hollie to keep.

Maura lets get a donut and a coffee before we head back. I need another favor. Please drive my car now. I am emotionally and physically drained. Not a problem. Why don't we skip the coffees and donuts. You take a nap. Okay thank you! Your welcome.

Avery handed me her keys and I unlocked both doors. Once we locked the doors and put our seat belts on, Avery fell asleep. She definitely needed the nap.