23

MONDAY ARRIVED.
Joey and I were up early getting our bugattis smogged.

Josefina do you miss having a truck? Yes but I don't want to make payments on it. Why are you asking me? Does it have to be new? No. I am asking you because the truck that is getting smogged has a 4 sale sign on it. Christmas is next week. We agreed finally this bugatti was my christmas , wedding and birthday present to me. I wanna get you that truck for your Christmas present. I will pay the insurance, tags and registration. Are you sure babe? Yes.

I nod my head yes. Emily goes and talks the lady who is paying for the smog.

Mam did your truck pass smog? Yes. My name is Emily Foster and will buy this truck from you right now  two grand below your asking price in cash. Wow, this would help me alot with my sons college tuition. Yes , how about you meet us at this DMV with the pink slip. After my wife and I get our vehicles smogged, we will go get the cash and meet you at the DMV at this location. I will have it towed to our home. I will have my daughter meet us there. Please give us an hour to meet you at DMV. Emily my name is Charlotte. Please have a cashiers check from your bank written out to Charlotte Mercado.  I will do that. Thank this means so much to me. I am glad I was here at the right time.

Charlotte left. We paid our fees and went to the bank to get a cashiers check made out to Charlotte Mercado.

Josefina lets go now. Yes wifey.

Jocelyn met us there with her flat bed

Jocelyn met us there with her flat bed. Emily handed her the check and she transferred into my name. They left. Jocelyn suggested we get new key door locks and a new ignition.  She than took off leaving to drop it off at our house. She said she leave the keys in the mail box.

Emily added the truck to her insurance policy but registered it under my name. She paid for two registration and tags and I paid for one. We ordered two new plates abf paid for four so we could have plates in front. I informed them I would use my Raymund plate for the truck. I handed her the other license plate to the DMV employee. We received three new tags and registrations. Emily left to go home and I went to get new locks and keys. I arrived at the house and got the truck keys and turned off the alarm to get the other garage door opener. I opened the garage and backed the truck in the garage. I put new tags on the Raymund plate and attatched both plates to the front.

 I put new tags on the Raymund plate and attatched both plates to the front

I locked the garage and than parked mine. I locked up my garage and washed my hands. I started making us air fryer routisserie lemon peppered chicken with fresh green beans. My wife showed up and backed her bugatti in the garage than locked the garage .

Babe after lunch, I will switch out the locks and  new ignition.

The food smells delicious. Thank you for my gift. Your welcome Josefina.

We ate than I cleaned up the kitchen while Josefina made the changes. I noticed she removed Isabella's photo of them and replaced it.

 I noticed she removed Isabella's photo of them and replaced it

I finished the dishes. I never asked her to do that. I won't say anything but was definitely caught off guard.

I made up the bed and placed Olivia and Erics photo to replace their other one

I made up the bed and placed Olivia and Erics photo to replace their other one. I put the previous one on the dresser and than left to do some laundry. We go back to work tomorrow.

Babe its all done now.  I love my truck and let me show you.

Josefina picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter pulling off my sweater and untying my shoes, removing my socks and started sucking on my left than my right toes while caressing my breasts over my bra. I was getting wet and I told her. She stopped sucking and removed my pants.

Fuck your soaked babe.  Don't make me wait.

Joey slid my panties to side and started fingering me. I squirted on her and she smiled and untied my panties she than removed her boots and pants.

Fuck commando? Yes I forgot. OH MY JOSEFINA.

Josefina enters me and both of our hips are moving . We are swetting and moaning. She hits the spot and I cum all over her dick.