26

Candace she is so pale. Maura did a good job. Her body went through alot. She is okay but will have the image of the accident and feel guilty. I know, but she did all she could. I now no longer have any parents. I know, but we all will be here for you. I am going to ask Maura for something to help you sleep my love. Just lay next to her.

Avery hands me her jacket and she removes her slippers and gets under the covers with her wife. I kiss them both. I hang up her jacket and leave.

My sweet wife. I don't want you feeling guilty. I cried for the loss of my dad and step mom. I am glad my wife is alive.

You guys she is a mess. Maura do you have something to help her sleep? Yes I will get it and some water. Jane and I know this a huge loss for all. Please stay here for the night. We will have air mattrresses aired up with bedding for anyone who doesn't have a bed. We have one room . Okay thanks. We are going home or staying at our sisters new home says Alexa.

Maura and Candace left.

Candace how you doing? Maura its hard seeing them this way. Its going to be a long time before they finish grieving. Who is doing the autopsies? Dr. Berman. The bodies will have to be creamated or close caskets. I have no idea. Avery does. We will help her and the others get through with this. Jane and I left messages already. We took today off. You did a fine job on Lisa.

Candace left with the pill and water.