92

Milo, Piper,  Diane, Max, Alexis, Will and Vanessa Ray, Shad,  Lucas went to the Harrah's Casino to gamble after the golf tournament. The rest went with Jason and I to the lake to kayak.  Pierce,  Sydney,  Madison, Bjorn and Laura met us at the lake to kayak.     

Madison this is fun I can compete again. Just please be careful not to over do it. You are just getting back to somewhat normal with your hip replacement.  I will. Why don't we get a kayak that has two people.  I will go with you Laura.  This way I know you won't over do it. Yes mom. Whatever!

My sister flips Laura off.  Bjorn went by himself. Everyone else went as a couple or alone with life jackets and helmets on.

I see my sister slowing down. Babe let's go see what is going on with them. Bjorn doesn't realize with him racing  Will. Okay!

We paddle to my sister.

Sis what's wrong? I knew this would happen.  She tried to push it and I forced us to go slower.   I know Piper is here. Maybe she can look at her. Okay.

My cell was ringing. I tell Milo to stop paddling and we can afford to lose since we didn't get it on the bet.  I answered it and listened to Sydney.  I tell Milo we need to go to shore.  Laura someone how hurt herself.   We paddle to shore.
In a few minutes we arrive.

I get out first and get wet than Milo does. We bring the kayak on the lake upside down on the sand and walk to where Laura is at.  

Piper I know you're an optometrist but you are a doctor. Yes Laura you just had a hip replacement several months ago correct? Yes where does it hurt? Right here.

She is pointing to the area. I could tell she is in pain.

Milo let's get her in  your vehicle and let's go get an xray. Laura my speciality is eyes but it's evident your in pain..I think you some how aggravated it.  We will know more after the xray.

Milo and Pierce picked her up and carried her to Milo's hummer. I opened the door and they laid her down and we used Madison's lap as a pillow. 

Sis I text Bjorn and got no response,  please tell him to go back to the Inn. I will call him when we find out what is wrong.  Okay Laura your in good hands.  Thank you all.

Milo takes off with my sister,  Laura, and  Piper.

Babe I told you. I know its just I am tired of not doing anything competitive anymore. I know but this was apparent too soon.

I wipe the sweat from her forehead and caress the side of her face.

Milo and I look at one another and don't sat anything. We don't have room to talk, since I am seeing two men. We finally get to the ER. Piper jumps out and tells the medical staff what she thinks is occurring.  They bring out a gurney. We all help her on it . Laura is just looking at Sydney with so much affection and the look I am sorry.

Mam we need you to feel this out. I am her roommate. I can answer everything. Laura just sign it and date it.

Laura does this and I start completing the questionnaire and medical information with her contact and insurance information from her wallet.  They make copies of her medical card and license.  I go back to the ER room where she is at waiting for an x-ray and another doctor to see her.

Piper thank you. Madison I understand you care about your friend. Piper she is more to me than just a good friend, employee and roommate.  I sorta figured that out Bjorn knows about us going bisexual. She is the one who introduced me to him. We still are seeing one another and our boyfriends , family and friends know. You guys it's okay. I am seeing two men and love them both...Christopher is also seeing Abigail.  Love sometimes crosses more than one person path. Thank you for understanding.