73

Hey sis, I got your text stating you were stuck in traffic. I did go, but Julian told me you two left. I changed when I came inside the guest room. Hey sis. Hi Pierce. I am sorry I didn't make it in time for their party. I know You feeling okay?

Oh I am so sorry. Its okay Sydney. I will go change while you go take a shower. You two did look nice. Thanks. Babe I willl clean up the vomit. Thanks babe.

Sydney went to take a shower and Madison went to change. I took off my jacket and tossed it on the couch and went to get a bucket  filled with water with the mop.

I went in their bedroom. The motion sensors in the back yard because a skunk set it off.

Hey Sis, I picked up the pregnacy test like you asked me

Hey Sis, I picked up the pregnacy test like you asked me. My boyfriend is warming up our dinner. Did your ex girlfriend, Laura Robson come with you? No she still recovering from her third hip replacement. Her boyfriend is staying with us to help her. I am glad you all could still be friends. I couldn't do that now. Sis Laura and my guy is how I met Bjorn Fatangelo with them being tennis players until she retired at 28 because of too many injuries.

Madison I am scared. Our careers are going well. Do you both want a child? Yes but not when we are 21 years old. If you are, I will be the best auntie he or she will need. Madison I know you will. I will pay for your leather to be clean. Nonsense. I cleaned it. Its airy out in my  bathroom.

Sydney pees on the stick and we wait. While we wait, we catch up on our careers. Pierce walks in with his sweat pants, slippers and a red addidas sweat shirt on.

Babe are you?
No. Its okay. If you get pregnant, I will be happy either way. All I need is for you to be happy. Awe thank you babe. Okay you two love birds. I will bring you some saltines, water, micriban and kleenex than I am going to go eat my dinner and dessert with Bjorn. I brought some champagne from New York to toast the new year with you two.

She left and we left the bathroom.
My guy covered me up and started a fire to keep me warm.

Babe I am serious either way with a baby or not. I will always support your decision.Thanks babe.

Pierce kissed the top of my head as my sister brings me what she said.

She places all on the side of me and tells Pierce to let me sleep and bring my stuff I will need for a few days.  She  lives and eventually he leaves too.

Two and half hours later.

Everyone countdown, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 , 1 .Happy New  Year.
I kissed my wife. We all were enjoying ourselves until my mom comes and tell me that her suv back window, Liam and Abigail Macs windows are cracked because of bullets from idiots shooting up in the air. This puts a damper on the party. My parents Abigail, Eva, Liam and Beth tells us goodbye. They need to get home because its sprinkling. None of us can't  blame them for not wanting the interior to get wet and cause more damage.

Mrs.C, we all should leave just in case. Milo go tell the others.

Olivia thank you for having us. I really enjoyed myself. We are going to leave. No need walking any of us out. I understand Carly.

They all started to tell us goodbye and they left. We continued to dance or socialize until 2 in the morning. It rained a good hour or so. My dad text me and said they had a good time and was glad we took a family  photo.

I drank a little of the champagne with Pierce, Madison and Bjorn bringing in the New Year.

May our friendship, our relationships and love for others go stronger.

After saying that my husband kisses me and Bjorn kisses my sisters. They tell me goodnight and to get better before they leave me alone and they leave to go to the guest rooms to sleep. I knew my sister and Bjorn were tired from driving from New York to Sacramento.