89

Donnie you okay? No Milo my allergies are killing me.  Did you come to relieve me? Nope Abigail and I are not scheduled to come to work until Monday at 6 a.m.Piper is here until Saturday morning. She will be leaving early to go support her friends in the city for the bay to bay breakers.

I drive in first and Piper is behind me.

Donnie is sneezing alot and his eyes are irritated by something. 

Good evening Dr. Perabo. Please call me Piper. Do you have a cold ? No it's my allergies.  My wife was coming to bring me something to take. Text her to stay in. Here take a half tab of this liquid in the dropper. You can keep the rest. Your allergies should calm down in 30 minutes.  Thank you Doc. Your very welcome. I will get you some more tomorrow.  No need. I get free samples all the time. Here is several boxes of no drowsy Claritin. I suggest you take one when your shift is done. Your a God send. No but thank you.

I drive through and park. I can hear him sneezing.

Jenny I gave him samples. I guess he didn't text you in time.  He will get relief in an hour. Here is some eye drops too for you two. Thank you Doc. Your very welcome. Milo told me you will be here all week. Yes. Breakfast will be ready by 7 if not it will be in the oven staying warm. Thank you.

Milo helps me with my stuff and we go inside to his bedroom and unpack and get ready for bed. I  wear a baseball jersey to bed and he is in his boxers only.  We get into bed, kiss than cuddle before falling asleep.

It's Sunday morning in Sacramento.  Jane wakes up to use the restroom and we eventually all do.  It's about three o'clock when Cheryl is the last one to get back in bed with us.

I see you three started without me. 

Jane was fucking the hell out of Maura and she was screaming loudly. Thank goodness for sound proof.  Lisa is sucking on Maura's right breast when I joined them.  I decided to back door Jane which she wasn't ready. She screamed a little until she adjusted to me being inside her. I was also fingering Lisa. We all ended up coming at various times trembling, moaning,  screaming, swetting and begging for more.
We switched positions several times taking breaks when it was needed.  We stopped at around five ish and got up to use the restroom,  gargle and brush our teeth before we got back into bed with damp sheets that only Jane and Cheryl could feel. I wad on top of my wife between her legs. Lisa was the same with Cheryl.  We made out for a few than nodded off to sleep.

Mario they have company let's go jog without them

My wife and I stretched and than started our 15 mile jog through our neighborhood.