70

I finally made it home. As soon as I walked inside, my wife was there.

Jane I cannot believe you didn't support me. Maura your brother had the right to do what he seems was right for him. We did on the second time around. I might as well as tell you that I ordered a wedding cake and paying them extra so we can celebrate as a family and friends on New Year's Eve. If you won't be happy for them, please stay away and don't ruin it for them or others. I am going to take a shower. By the way, Pierce and Sydney live together and bought a two story house together.  Jane they are too young to be married.
Maura they both have successful careers and are 21 years old now. Who are you to say who gets married when. When did you become so judgemental?

Cheryl and Lisa were quiet. They finally told me that  they are leaving to Lisa's because they are both sick with the flu and don't want me to catch it.

Thank you for all you did for me.Please take care of yourself . Babe please think about what Jane said to you. Cheryl do you agree with her? Babe Lisa and I both do.

I tell them bye,  lock the door behind them and turn the alarm on. I call my sister. She  tells me she is wrong and will apologize to them when she seems them.  I end my call and text my baby brother in a group message apologizing to him.He responds and thanks me for apologizing to him.

I get a habenero and milk. I eat the habanero and drink  the milk. I throw the milk carton away and place my cup in the    dish washer.

Maura thank you .The gals left to Lisa's  they both have the flu. Several of the staff at the clinic are sick too.Please go to bed and rest. I will be up for awhile to do laundry. I already have the towels, rug and part of the guestroom bedding washing now including our bedroom. Thank you. Your welcome doc.

Maura left to our bedroom. I decide to call the marriott hotel ask them to make a second cake with yellow and black as the colors with all being red velvet.
The laundry was done and put away.
I finally nodded off to sleep at around 11:30 that night.

A few days later, it was New Years Eve.

Sydney your vehicles are clean.

Thank you babe.
How was the car wash ? I took each one to be detailed and waxed.
As  I did mine.