7

We all got dressed up, since Joy informed us all the enployees and their families were wearing dresses and suits.

Everyone I know ww haven't done of these in a long timw with Maura and I present along with our families. Please line up starting with the back and anyone who cannot stand in line, please raise your hand. On each table is what we all made for dinner.As you can see we have assortment of food, beverages and desserts. My nieces, Olivia Fox, June and  Dr. Avery Rizzoli, Julianne and Dorothy Rizzoli and my daughter,Dr. Olivia Martin will come to your tables and take your orders. You will be served first. Eric McCormick, Antonio Raymund, Kevin Atwater, Matt Casey, Mario Lopez, Dr. Thomas Rizzoli and Francisco Rizzoli will take your beverage order. If you are asking for an alcohol beer or wine, you will need to provide proof of your age.  Please don't get rid of your silo cups. My sister will explain the raffle to you all later.

People who couldn't get in line the women went to take their orders. This took everyone about 20 minutes to do. The rest of served the food and translated when it was necessary what the ingriedients were in each item. We wrote the ingriedients on the table of each item made so anyone who had an allergy was aware and hopefully wouldn't ask for it. We had epi pins and other medications just in case.  TJ, Candace,Emily and Kim were in charge of medical area we had in a the fourth tent.

We finally ate around 6:30 ourselves.

I need your attention. My sister and I decided to give cash prizes to each employee. Only the employees are eligible to play. This is why we had assigned seats.  All employees if you switched your cup, please ask for it back. Each cup has a ticket which will match to the numbers our daughters will call out. Olivia and Julianne please come up here with your spouses.

Everyone this my daughter Julianne and her lovely wife     Dorothy. Julianne is an archetict with ny brother,Carlo. Dorothy owns her own graphic design business.  My niece, Dr. Olivia Martin, who is a cardiologist and is the third Martin to be a medical doctor. My nephew, Julian , who is the Sacramento Symphony conductor. Julianne you and Olivia will take turns calling out the numbers in English and Italian. Your spouse will get the called out number. Please be patient. This will take time. While this is being done, we will be bringing dessert carts with milk,more paper cups for the milk. Coffee please get at your convience. Anyone who cannot get coffee and would like some, please raise your hand. My wife  Jane Rizzoli, my sister in law, Rony Cabrera Martin, our  cousins, Juanita Casey, Joey Raymund, and my brother Carlo  Loren. Our friends, Dr.  Elizabeth Tyler , Dr. Liam Hemworth, Amal and Janice Harris, Dr. Parker Jones, Dr. Molly Davis will bring you coffee. The family photos will be ready on Monday at Human Services for each of you to pick up 16 wallets, and one 5x7. This is being provided by Avery  and June Rizzoli, Christina Corinth, Jocelyn Jacks, Andrew Cain, Samantha and Jason Quartermaine. In your photo envelope will be a gift card from our lawyers firms we are associated with. Rizzoli,Rizzoli and Associates,  Lewis, Harris , Harris,
Adamowicz and Associates, Lais, Baker, Ruah and Associates. Amal Harris and Associates. These gift cards are for two vehicles new tires of your choosing at the location on the back of the card.

Another gift card is two tune ups being paid by Q security,  Mc Q security and ILP shipping.

The smallest amount is 500 and the highest is 999.99 all tax free.
Okay baby girl start it off.

This took us about an hour to do. All the employees were grateful. We had huge cards for them to sign for Ryan and Calder since they weren't here for them to be thanked.

We all made it back to the mansion around eleven after we cleaned everything.

Aye cousin, Emily and several others will be staying at the Davis House I inherited for the rest of our time here. We will still do some things with everyone else.
Okay.

We said our goodnights and went to our room.

J lets take a quick and go to sleep.I am with you on that.

We were done in about twenty minutes and fell asleep a few after we kissed good night.