9

We arrived at the clinic.

We arrived and we went inside

We arrived and we went inside. Hello we are here to help. We normally are not open on Sundays but with the flu going around so bad and people needing medical care we decided to open this weekend. I am Dr. Emily Foster and this is my girlfriend Josefina Raymund she was a former paramedic but now is a fire captain. I am Dr. Cheryl Ladd I am an optometrist. I am Dr.Olivia Martin and I am a cardiologist as well as I. This is Dr.Rachel Orozco and her husband, Malcolm Lewis acardiologist nurse.  I am Dr. Candace Bailey a cardiologist. Some of us decided to show up today. This is Eva Lova and I work on computers.  Marc asked us to come by. The rest of the people with medical backgrounds will be here tomorrow. Please put us to work. I need to see look up your license and see a photo.

We all provided the director what she asked and she had people look us up to verify us. We waited 30 minutes. While we waited we familiarized ourselves with the clinic.

Jane it felt good to be back there and
see what the donations have done for both places.  Yes it was.  I was glad to update their brochures with the photos,you, Avery, June and Christina took. Thank you Dorothy. Jane it was nothing but your welcome.

The ones who were with us all headed to Katelyn and my restaurant for dinner.

Mean while at the clinic, I am glad we came to help today. Tomorrow, I will be doing cataract surgeries on three of the ladies at the shelter after Cheryl  and Piper noticed this is what was causing their problems.Dr. Sands I will cover all costs. Thank you Christopher. Yeah Piper text me while she was there. It is nice to see others helping with the finances.

We finally got cleared to help out.

Josefina I am glad we came today instead of tomorrow. Tomorrow I would like go shopping. Okay Emily.

I was able to find the problem in their servers. I ordered the part and I waited for it to be delivered on a Sunday Abigail. I was thinking I would have to return. Are you having fun?No  but getting the wills done for many of the employees here. Myself and the other attorneys who stayed back are getting it done. We will meet you at the restaurant soon.

I ended my call and finished working on the servers of the portion I could without the part I was still waiting on. Once the part arrived, it took mw 33 minutes to finish it and test it.

If you have anymore problems, please contact me if your other person cannot make it. I place in it a program I can work from the states which you approved. I will do what I can for free. Thank you.

We said our goodbyes and left for the Everlasting Restaurant.

We arrived 45 minutes later.

We were seated. We declined sitting  outside in the back because it was way too cold. We ordered our drinks and food. Our drinks,bread and salads was brought out first. We updated everyone who was present what we did. Only our cousin Joey and Emily weren't here.

We had eaten dinner earlier and decided to swim inside.

Josefina I told your brother he could use the weights and any other exercise that doesn't put weight on his ankle

Josefina I told your brother he could use the weights and any other exercise that doesn't put weight on his ankle. I appreciate you rexamining him. Anything for you my love. I am glad everyone left us here by ourselves. You do huh. Hmmm I know what you want.

I swim to her and she removes my bikini bottoms and she enters me slowly.

Ah fuck Emily your so tight and feel so good around my dick.

We both were moaning and screaming. I marked Emily's rifght breast as she  sucked on my left. It didn't take long for either of us to come several times. Emily and I both had scratches on our backs and multiple hickies on  our bodies except for above our necks and arms. We eventually swam and went inside to shower and call it an evening.

At the restaurant we said our goodbyes and left for the mansion, inn or Joy and John's place.