51

Wow, it really came down while we slept. Avery and Lisa lets order room service do some more exercises in the pool and stay here. I don't want us to get sick and miss our time with family friends. I agree. Candace I will order us some breakfast. After breakfast, I need to check my work and personal emails or when I return to work, I will be too tired and coming home late or staying up late to do work. I rather come home and relax.

They said okay. I ordered us three egg white, mushroom, sausage, onion and cheese omelets, coffee, bottled water,orange juice,   with a banana and sourdough toast.

They said in fifteen minutes.

We decided to watch the morning news while we waited.

In Sacramento... I was already at work with charles going through applicants.

Avery instead of a additional law office here, why don't look for a building in Lake Tahoe. We all go there enough and most of the time doing work from the inn, cabins or hotels. I like that and we can expand too ( business,criminal, family, real estate and tax).  We will need some strong attorneys. Maybe get a partner on top of associates. 

We agreed and went on line to add  job listings to add more various attorneys.

Charles and I saw three former law offices up for sale. One in particular included furniture and various law books. Charles contacted two of the realtors while I contacted the one that included the furniture and various law libraries. She gave me the code to enter the video tour of the facility.I told her I would get back with her by two.

Charles I have the code to get into the video tour of the building we discussed. I told her I get back with her by two. Okay. One of the ones I called about is sold and the other one is pending. Lets call Jane and have her look at it too.

My cell is ringing and I answer it.

Auntie I found a place in Lake Tahoe for a new office building. You are on speaker and Charles is here too. What happened to Sacranento idea? Jane I suggested we  look in Tahoe. All of us go their and when we do, we also work from the Mountain Side Inn, a cabin or a hotel.  Okay go ahead than. Auntie I have a link to a video tour of a building that is also selling the furniture and law books/ library.
Will we get a good price? I haven't discussed figures yet. I would like to get another partner and a minimum of four attorneys in criminal , family, business and real estate. Hmmm  lets look at the video.

I logged into my laptop and Maura
was sitting on my lap. We all looked at it. My aunt gave me a maximum number to pay for it which Charles agreed. We ended our call.

I immediately called the realtor and caught her as she was getting ready to leave.

Susie this is Avery Rizzoli. We are interested in buying it. I would like to see the inspections too. I will have my secretary to forward them to you. I am willing to pay cash 13,500.00 less than what they are asking for it. I have the owner here with me now. He was willing to go 23, 449 less, if its cash.  Even better. Please send me the contracts too to sign after he signs it. I will sign it along with my partners and fax it back. I will deposit the cash in whatever account and routing number you have in the contract. Okay my secretary will fax it out to you. I am going to ask a another attorney friend of mine to get the keys from you. Her name is Avery Harris. I know Avery. I didn't know she was up here.

We said goodbye.

Charles we got it for alot less $23, 499.00. Please call my aunt to let her know while I call Avery at my aunts suite.

Hello. Avery how you doing? Good and you? Perfect. My firm needs a favor. We are buying a building there. Once we all sign it and the money is deposited will you please get the keys from Libby at Sterling  Realty. Sure it will be good to see Libby. It snowed really bad here last night. I will ask Libby to bring the keys and alarm code to me. Candace wants us to stay inside so we don't get sick. Okay and thanks. I will give you it to you at Avery and June's.   Avery Maura wants to talk to Lisa. Okay let me go get her.

Maura she is getting Lisa.  Thanks Babe.

Maura you there? Yes, I spoke with Candace she told me how you have improved. I spoke with Jackson. Starting today, we want you to swim for 30 minutes and start using 25 pounds weight only on what he showed you. Of course, if its painful decrease the time. I will and thanks. I will be going back to work next week for 4 hours per day. Okay good.  Please still get some rest. I will my wife and Candace are making sure.

We said good bye and ended the call.

Jane lets finish watching this documentary.