35

Maur I will see you after work. Okay J.

We kissed than left for work. I went in early to catch up on some work.

Kim showed up after Jackson left. My family knows what happened in my sleep screamed  incident last night.

Lisa my brother was right. I will look after each one you not because your family but because I love you.
Avery Amal went to work and won't be home until late. You all are stuck with me. I got the last details done before you came which eases my stress level some.
I spoke with my wife and Candace this morning. They agreed with me that all the Harris sisters ,Alesha, you Janice be a part of my session today with Kim. Candace will be prsent if I need medical attention. Vivienne, William and David why don't you three go do something fun for two hours but please be safe. Jocelyn did invite us back to the track and she will be there all day. We will probably will be there longer than two hours. I will call Juanita to let her know than says William.

William has them go with him in his truck. I tell don't do anything stupid.  I walk them outside.

We say goodbye.
Alesha drives up.

Hey Janice Lisa called me asking to be a part of her therapy session today. Kim is going to hypotize her first than ask us to join them. She is afraid some of us would be hyponotize too. She told us you were joining us.

We walk in the house and is telling them I am joining the group too and what I told Janice

Avery says perfect the beginning of us. Everyone Kim is here. Babe when did you put this photo up? A few minutes ago.  Ah shit I loss. Babe what's wrong? Candace and I had a bet going. I said it would take you a month or more to put photos out. She said less than a month. I have to pay her car insurance for one vehicle all year. Lisa she only has one vehicle. I know that, but if I lost she would pay for only one of mine. There is only one photo not plural. Wait a minute that is just semantics.  Yeah your right Candace. A deal is a deal and I am woman of my word.

Candace starts to dance and laughs than everyone laughs but my wife.

I will give you my bill . Yeah, yeah whatever. Kids behave.  Yes Janice. Yes auntie.

You all stay here while Lisa and I go in here to get her hypnotized please.

I will come and get you shortly.

Kim and I left.

As we discussed yesterday. If it gets too bad, I will stop. Okay.

I hypnotismzed Lisa and asked everyone to join us.

If this is too much, I will end it and bring her out of it. This is a big step and trust issue. This is only meant for us only. Please do not discuss this with no one present and breathing in here.
I say that because in the past some of my former clients loved one they followed my instructions. Photos of others were hung up or out. They spoke tp others whose photo was displayed. Well that was stupid. Yes, it is Avery so I am morr careful what I say. It devestated my client more.

Kim started with Lisa on what my dad, step mom and my wife discussed 15 minutes before the accident until the time she made it to Maura and Jane's home. This wasn't easy for any of us to hear.

She is doing well. Do you want to be present still as we continue?

Everyone said yes.

I would like you to ask her questions. This could reveal more than what she mentioned already.

We all got to ask questions.  Kim brought my wife out of it.

You gals and especially my wife I am sorry it was revealed in this manner. I hope it answers your questions. I hope you understand why I don't want others to know. If I had to keep repeating myself, it would of broke me. Babe its okay. We love you for even doing this with us. Thank you.

Lisa thank you for including me. Amanda has always been a good friend to me. Alesha I am glad. I am going to go to sleep now. Lisa we will meet next week at the same time.

Alesha hugged me bye but not too hard before she and Kim left.

Lisa thank you for doing this for us. Hollie your welcome. I will eat lunch late.

They all hugged me  but gentle. I went upstairs with Avery and Candace help. Candace removed some more bandages for good, cleaned some parts up and put clean bandages  on me.

Your healing well. You sleeping more  eating well and following Maura's and my instructions is doing you good. I have to work. If you need anything medical, go the hospital or clinic. I have two surgeries to do.

I kissed
Avery first than Lisa. Lisa and I kissed longer. I left for the hospital.

Avery laid on her back while I laid on my side facing her and kissing her more and fingering her.  I sucked her juices than we both got up to use the restroom and cleaned up than we both fell asleep.