50

A/N Happy Resurrection day 2023 aka Easter. I hope each of you had a blessed day with your loved
ones. I pray for all who are hurting missing a loved one.

Back to story

Mom when did you take up golfing? I took it up in Europe. I am not good at it. I play with employees from my stores and some of the guards. It helps me to relax besides shooting at the range we have inside the cabin, fishing, walking and working out. Mom it seems you are more happy now. I am Molly and more now, since I have you gals back in my life. Mom we feel the same way. 

My mom's cell rings. She answers it.

Hi Sonny. Yes, they know we are alive and we all are happy about it. No, we won't move again. We moved here to be closer to them and we can now be literally. This isn't up for discussion. No you don't get a say so. Please stop having people look after us. We have our own security team and they are more than capable. Bye!

Mom you okay? Yes. I gather he isn't happy. No but its his problem not mine. Lets finish this game for the night.

The rest of us enjoyed ourselves. Carly doesn't golf but enjoyed coming with us and spending more time as a family. We finally are done at Edgewood Golf course and leave go back.

W

W

e stop by the sports store to buy snow attire per the weather channel saying we are going to get snow attire. We didn't all bring some.

Hi Christina what can we do for you?   I need a coat, bib and snow boots. Look around. When you find the boots you want, please let me know. Okay thank you.

Several of us were trying on shoes, gloves and coats. Diane and my mother just looked as they saw me getting a discount on my items on top of the sale prices than what they got in their sizes.

Excuse me, we basically bought the same items but in different colors. Why are mine higher? Mam Christina used a discount card that the owner. Dr. Maura Isles has provided her with a discount on any item and place she goes to that Dr. Isles owns up here in Lake  Tahoe. Each person is given a different percentage off. She only knows they come here because she gets notifed. Does she know what the person buys? No mam. 
James will you be so kind and rering these two ladies purchases using my card. Yes Christina.

Diane and my mother tell me thank you. I tell them they are welcome and I leave with Valerie and Parker in my SUV.

Babe what took you so long? Diane was wondering why my stuff cost less. I asked James to rering both of their items using my discount. Oh I see.

We were driving back and at started to snow. Jason and I returned first and used the gate code to get in.

 Jason and I returned first and used the gate code to get in